BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Christina V.
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
I like using the lotion more than the spray. I find that it lasts longer and leaves my skin feeling better.
nicole b.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have very pale skin and i need something with a high spf and this has 50 my aunt always purchases this for her babies so i gave it a try and keep re-purchasing it ever since plus spf is very important to protect your skin from harmful sun rays // cancer etc ..
Emily E.
Emily E.
Caldwell, ID
This product works really well. I bought it at Walmart. It was very reasonably priced. It stayed on my baby and didn't seem to irritate her skin.
Catrina G.
Catrina G.
Devore Hghts, CA
I use this product on my kids and it works great!!
Not greasy like other brands and it stays on for a long time. It also smells really good. My kids never get burned while using this.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Ashland, MS
This is the only sun block my son can use. We have always used this, and after a severe allergic reaction to using a different kind we will never buy another kind.
Simeta A.
Simeta A.
Banana boat goes on smooth and stays on the duaration. You need very few reapplied with this product.
MegHan M.
MegHan M.
Tuolumne City
It work's very well on my daughter, just takes awhile to rub it into her skin.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Palmyra, NY
Have used this on my daughter since she was 6 months old never has she burned. 8 highly recommend this product it also doesn't have all the added chemicals in it that most sunscreens have.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Perfect for your little ones! And perfect for the kids that have sensitive skin. Smells great and doesn't run into the eyes when swimming or sweating. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old with eczema and this sunscreen works best for them.
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
This product is amazing it's for baby but me and my whole family use this and never get sun burned plus it doesn't leave your skin feeling gross afterwards the sun screen is really thick so a bit goes a long way
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?