BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This is a go to that I know will protect my little ones skin from the sun. It goes on really easy and smells good too
maria o.
Murrieta, CA
I love it because my kids have more protection with this product I look for the best for my kids because I love them
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This brand works great I don't really us this brand but it does work I like Lyons better than sprays they last longer
Sandy C.
Great for the familynotgreasy or oily on the skin very well priced and a handy tube I can take it everywhere Walmart
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I used this on my youngest once. It wasn't too greasy and it was easy to put on her since she was just moving around.
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
I love this for kids. Seems to work good. Love the smell of it too doesn't have nasty smell like other sun blocks.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Great product perfect for babies. Just expires too fast and can't store it properly in hit weather. Becomes watery
Brandy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing for babies, this is my go to sunscreen for kids. Have used it for years and have never switched sunscreens
negra d.
Salt Lake City, UT
love using this product on my lil guy...it works great.its a good product for babies ts tear free wish its amazing.
Rebeca R.
I love this sunblock. I use on my kids all the time when we go swimming or to the beach. It is great on their skin
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?