BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Carla  P.
Carla P.
We use this on our grandbabies when they come to swim in our pool. It works great and we don't have to worry about a spray getting in their eyes.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
I have mixed feeling about this. We used it for almost 3 years with no problems, then after using it one day my daughters face broke out in a full on itchy rash. After talking to some other mom friends, they said they had the same thing happened to them. No problems for an extended period of time, then a full on rash. I want to give the product the benefit of the doubt, but it just doesn't make any sense. I will add a photo above.
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
My fiancee had bought this for our son when he was a year and during the summer we would be outside all day .. I've had no problems with this so definitely recommend if your looking for sunblock for your little one 😊
maria m.
maria m.
I got this for my baby it works well its cheap too so that's good. I like how it doesn't have a smell to it and how it dissolved right away.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and burn like crazy, so I'll admit that sometimes I use baby sunscreens. I really like this one because it's good for my sensitive skin and it works as well as regular Banana Boat.
Momna A.
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
This product is great for kids. It makes the skin feel soft and doesn't make the kids greasy and is not sticky.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I use this on the kids i baby'sit. They don't even get color when they wear this. They have not burnt once. I usually reapply it every 3-4 hours just to make sure. They have really fair skin.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
We use this on my toddler. It works just like its supposed to. Thick and creamy and gentle on his skin.
miranda s.
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA
This sunscreen worked very well and it didn't irritate sensitive skin with eczema. It was a very good sunscreen.
Jaimie K.
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
I love this for kids. Seems to work good. Love the smell of it too doesn't have nasty smell like other sun blocks.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?