BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
lizi e.
pekin, IL
Does a good job of keeping my fair skinned baby from being burned. All over happy with the product. I do reccomend this
Damon G.
Berlin, NJ
Stays on long!!! Stays on long and stays on long! Smells divine. It was sunscreen and it screened the sun! Must buy!!!
Naketah O.
I use this sunscreen for my daughter when we going to the beach to keep her light skin from being burned from the sun.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
This was the first sunscreen I used on my son. it did the job,he did not burn lol. it is easy to apply and blends well.
Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
We love using this for our babies. It doesn’t burn their eyes and seems to not effect sensitive baby skin. Good price!
Sharon D.
Chauncey, OH
Purchased at Walmart. The SPF protection is great. Did not get any sunburn. It is really hard to rub in all the way.
Emily  s.
Catlettsburg, KY
Goes on easy and isn't too thick. Nice coverage for my son. We wear it in the water and doesn't come off! Big fan 👍🏻
Heather T.
Parkers lake , KY
I used this on my twins when they were little and it worked great. Never had to worry about having sun burnt babies!
Breanne D.
Gentle on babies skin and protects wonderfully. Neither of my kids have been burned when using this. Def recommend!
Carla B.
This works wonderful. I use it on out 3 yr old and I use it on myself. I burn pretty easy and with this I don't burn.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?