BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
erika h.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good sun skin that does not irritate soft baby skin. it smells good too!
Alicia K.
This is our family's go to sunblock for the kids. It gives them great protection and doesn't irritate their skin like alot of sunblocks. It smells amazing too!
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and it's always hard to find things that dont make my skin break out. I always get burned, but less burned with this sunscreen.
Jamie N.
Britton
No scent. My girls never had a sunburn over the summer and no skin irritation as well. Not super greasy and wipes off your hands easily with your beach towel.
Gabriela G.
phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert
Great protection for babies and toddlers! It has amazing coverage and no bad scent at all!! My girlies love this sun lotion every time we head outdoors!!!!
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
I cant live without this product, I use to use this specialy on my face because its so gentle, I have a very sensitive skin and this protect me so well
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
I love this sunblock! Smells good and protects my toddler from burns. Isn't sticky and dries well. Doesn't run in the water and sand doesn't stick!
Megan L.
Very thick and if you use too much it looks caked on and bright white but it's very effective and does it's job. It als9 smells super good!
Susie E.
No quiero que mi niña se requeme en este verano, por eso yo confío en este producto que están tan bueno! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?