BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Rachel S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is by far the best sunblock for babies and young kids. when applying this in my kids I know they are well protected.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Es muy bueno con la piel del bebé, no les irrita la piel y los protege de los rayos solares y no tiene sensación grasosa
Jennifer C.
Sun Valley, CA
First time using it on. Well on my son hasn't been a problem. Helps wit the sun no burns yet or rash or allergic reaction
Marissa L.
Pittston, Pa
Love thisnfor my babies. Works great! We have been in the sun a lot and have nevet had a burn. Must have in my #beachbag
Melanie M.
Toms River, NJ
Love this sunscreen. I use it on my daughter and have never had a problem. It is sting free so it didn't bother her eyes
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Absolutely recommend this for any Mom! Perfect for those very sunny days at the beach. My baby hasn't gotten sunburn yet!
Anthony V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It gets the job done. I use this one for everyone in the family because is seems to work better than the ones for adults.
Denise G.
Elissa S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Safe for my little one, didn't irritate her sensitive skin and we didn't have to reapply during our time at the beach.
Jessica G.
Does really good with protecting my babys sensitive skin from the sun. Have used this brand for all three of my babys.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?