BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
marissa t.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I use this on my stepdaughter when were out in the sunfor a little bit. She has sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that she does well with.
AshleyMarie C.
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
Such a good sun skin that does not irritate soft baby skin. it smells good too!
Ziphora D.
Ziphora D.
Don't put your baby in the sun without this. Their skin is so sensitive and this works amazing on it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product! The scent is not unpleasant and works well all the kids and baby!! Great product in my book!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
This is actually the sunscreen i use as not to get burnt. It goes on white, so you know where you have applied and it quickly soaks in. The water didn't run it into my eyes and I didn't have to re-apply when everyone else did. It was great!
April C.
April C.
I love all banana boat products and this one is no different i love using this for my kids i alway have it on hand
Amber B.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
I use Banana Boat Baby on my children when we will be outside. I use a higher SPF when I know we will be outside for a long time. Banana Boat is the brand I trust my baby's skin to and they have never let me down. I have used this sunscreen for fairs, beaches, and pool time but I have also used it for hanging out in our backyard. It doesn't feel greasy or oily and it doesn't have an odor like some sunscreens I have used before.
Carlee P.
Carlee P.
Great product for people with sensitive skin! Love using this on my face and on young children.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This is awesome sunblock for my daughters eczema skin. A lot of creams burn her skin but this is gentle!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?