BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I use this on my stepdaughter when were out in the sunfor a little bit. She has sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that she does well with.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Probably the best product out there for children. Idk what if us but some of the other products were too harsh for my nieces and nephews skin. This works great and is easy on the skin
Denise G.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I use this on my face and shoulders to ensure that I do not get sun burnt and it works really well. It goes on well and last for a while.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
I have a 3month old baby girl and my husband and i like to go crabbing a lot and its sometimes to hot so when I put it on her it works great.
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
The Banana Boat for the baby is great to help protect the raise of the sun. I use it on all of my three boys and my oldest is 6.
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
It's great that it's safe & gentle enough for babies but strong enough for adults & older children too. This is our go-to sunscreen for everyone in the family.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Great sunscreen for babies and young kids! Smells good. High SPF protection. Doesn't burn eyes if they rub their eyes with it on. Definitely my first choice!
Carla  P.
We use this on our grandbabies when they come to swim in our pool. It works great and we don't have to worry about a spray getting in their eyes.
Elissa S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Safe for my little one, didn't irritate her sensitive skin and we didn't have to reapply during our time at the beach.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?