BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Joseline J.
Joseline J.
Duarte, CA
I use this on my younger siblings alot during the summer and it works great. It's not too oily like other sunscreens. I love it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Palestine, TX
Love this! Works great on my son and he has yet to get a sunburn just hate having to reapply it so much, but in the end it's a great product
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Amazing product. Not just for babies either. My sister and I use this product and we love it. It is very effective. Still have to reapply every couple hours but it works wonders and I would suggest for other people with sensitive skin to use this product.
Damon G.
Damon G.
Berlin, NJ
Stays on long!!! Stays on long and stays on long! Smells divine. It was sunscreen and it screened the sun! Must buy!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I burn very easily and am pale to no end. I had this so that I dont because I have such semsitive skin and the sun is my enemy.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I use this on my face and shoulders to ensure that I do not get sun burnt and it works really well. It goes on well and last for a while.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
It's great that it's safe & gentle enough for babies but strong enough for adults & older children too. This is our go-to sunscreen for everyone in the family.
Julia R.
Julia R.
This is perfect for babies or just sensitive skin in general and it smells so good!
Memphis, TN
Great product perfect for babies. Just expires too fast and can't store it properly in hit weather. Becomes watery
jessica r.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
I keep this in stock at all times. Great protection for the most sensitive of skin.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?