BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Joseline J.
Duarte, CA
I use this on my younger siblings alot during the summer and it works great. It's not too oily like other sunscreens. I love it.
Lindsey L.
Banana boat has always been a favorite of mine to use for sunscreen! I am fair skinned so the baby kind is great for me! Love it!
Amber G.
We use this for our grandson. It is great for the days we spend more time in the pool. It stays on well after being in the pool.
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
Sensitive skin with fair complexion and red hair she tends to get red very easily. This has been the one to keep her from that.
Stephanie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I burn very easily and am pale to no end. I had this so that I dont because I have such semsitive skin and the sun is my enemy.
Amy M.
Love this product for my little one. Goes on easy and protects well! It also seems to last as she gets in and out of the water.
Madison C.
I use this on my kids every summer. It's very thick and covers their entire body. Would hate for my Little's to get sunburnt!
Kristina M.
Great coverage and always great on my sensitive Childrens skin. Never have burnt Children. And it doesn't have a strong smell
Holly S.
The only sunscreen I get for my daughter. It works very well and is afford able. It wasn’t too thick and smelled good too.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta este producto para mi bebe ,un olor deliciiiooosooo,de me dificulta algo comprarlo pero sin dudas lo recomiendo
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?