BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This is a great product it works amazing. I love the lotion not the spray I fell like it doesn't work and I don't want to chance it
Jessica B.
I have used this on my 4 month old 4 times this summer. Seems to work great, she has not gotten burnt. Easy to apply and not oily.
Angel M.
Cincinnati, OH
My children are active in sports, cheer and summer activities I apply this twice per day and we never have burns or unhappy nights.
Crystal D.
Highland Springs
I use this brand on my toddler and love it. The lotion is thick to allow good coverage during application. Recommend to any parent!
Talissa G.
I had to buy it for my 6 month old , the thing that gets to me is that I have to rub it for a while because of the white marks !!!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I like this..having kids and trying to find sunblock is not easy..but this works out and kids aren't burned and it's not all greasy
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
This stuff is great! The price is also great! My son is super pasty and has very sensitive skin and even eczema. It works so well!
Stephanie S.
This is a great sunblock for the littles. My son has sensitive skin and this lotion doesn't irritate it. And it smells alright too.
Michelle B.
Peru, IL
Love using this on my baby !! It did not irritate her skin has a good smell we were out in the sun all day I did not burn it all
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
The Banana Boat for the baby is great to help protect the raise of the sun. I use it on all of my three boys and my oldest is 6.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?