BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
brianna l.
This sunscreen is so thick and hard to spread out. Because of this my family and I got burnt in spots that we thought we covered but missed. It also leaves a heavy white cast.
Jossie V.
Love this stuff !!! At first I was a bit iffy about it but after giving it a try it was great!! We were out in the sun basically all day. Of course I reapply as suggested.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
I use Banana Boat Baby on my children when we will be outside. I use a higher SPF when I know we will be outside for a long time. Banana Boat is the brand I trust my baby's skin to and they have never let me down. I have used this sunscreen for fairs, beaches, and pool time but I have also used it for hanging out in our backyard. It doesn't feel greasy or oily and it doesn't have an odor like some sunscreens I have used before.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
I have mixed feeling about this. We used it for almost 3 years with no problems, then after using it one day my daughters face broke out in a full on itchy rash. After talking to some other mom friends, they said they had the same thing happened to them. No problems for an extended period of time, then a full on rash. I want to give the product the benefit of the doubt, but it just doesn't make any sense. I will add a photo above.
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love Banana Boat products, and I'm glad they have sunscreen specifically designed for little ones. It's the only one that I buy for my boys. Easy to apply, I don't feel like it gets washed off too easily in the water, which is a plus.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
My fiancee had bought this for our son when he was a year and during the summer we would be outside all day .. I've had no problems with this so definitely recommend if your looking for sunblock for your little one 😊
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best sunscreen for babies. It is true to the "no tear" statement it makes. It is much lighter on the skin than most SPF 50s out there, which makes it easier to apply. Def try this out!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I love the fact that, even though it's safe to use on my grandbabies, it's strong enough to work on me! It smells great, doesn't feel greasy or sticky, and costs less than many competing brands.
Kelly P.
This is actually the sunscreen i use as not to get burnt. It goes on white, so you know where you have applied and it quickly soaks in. The water didn't run it into my eyes and I didn't have to re-apply when everyone else did. It was great!
D'Ann O.
I use this on my kids all the time. It is great for the sensitive skin, and I have never had a problem with them being burnt. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?