BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I love this stuff. I like the continuous spray better but it doesn't get rough on the kids skin and I like that
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
El Paso, TX
Used all the time while living in Hawaii. My kids were well protected and never burned from the sun at all.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Love this stuff!
Not only does it work well on kids, but you can also you it on yourself! I use it on my face, and it doesn't make me break out (not too heavy), and it also doesn't burn your eyes if you get it in them - major bonus! Definitely recommend this product.
negra d.
negra d.
Salt Lake City, UT
love using this product on my lil guy...it works great.its a good product for babies ts tear free wish its amazing.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I used this on my youngest once. It wasn't too greasy and it was easy to put on her since she was just moving around.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Washington, DC
I use this for my little one all the time. This works great. I reapply it every 2 hours as recommended when were at the beach. She never gets sunburned and I love that this is also waterproof. It is very gentle on the skin. I tend to put this on my face for a little extra protection. I would recommend.
Julianne M.
Julianne M.
We used this for our kids when they were baby aged and it worked well. I didn't typically leave my babies in the direct sunlight to test it out that well every time, but when we did use it, it did work. :)
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Waterloo, WI
Love the smell and the fact that it last for hours. It is also not hard to wash off your baby
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Absolutely recommend this for any Mom! Perfect for those very sunny days at the beach. My baby hasn't gotten sunburn yet!
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Kept my baby from getting sunburned when we travels to Florida or even going for a walk.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?