BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
We LOVE this product! We use it on our three year old and one year old and they haven't gotten "kissed by the sun" once! We love that it stays on even in the water and doesn't sting their eyes. Plus, it's not super greasy and doesn't melt in the heat either!
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I bought this product from Walmart. This is my go to sunscreen for my 4 year old. It's very general on the skin. He has very sensitive skin. It's not too expensive. And it's long wearing I mean my boy can be in the water for hours and he never gets burn. I do need to apply twice but that's it.
Sara S.
Fleetwood, PA
My baby has never burned or has gotten red from the sun while using this product. He always gets tan and it's so easy to apply. Never hurts his eyes and is quick and easy when he is wiggling around. I love this product!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is a must have for this summer as I have an almost 4 month old! Her skin is still super sensitive and we keep her out of the sun for the most part, but it's nice to have the piece of mind that's she's protected!
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
This stuff is amazing! It goes on thick! When I take my kids to the lake I don't have to re apply and they never burn. I highly recommend for your children ☺ I usually buy at walmart, they have the best prices.
Sara M.
this is a must for my little one in the summer! the straight hot summer heat isnt good for a toddler and using this helps me worry less. it has great spf, it doesnt wear off easily. it's amazingly waterproof and it goes on super easily.
BriAnn M.
Pikeville, KY
My first choice for my infants sun block. Ive trusted banana boat for years but one thing you have to remember is to reapply & reapply because the more you handle your baby, the more likely you are to rub the sunblock off.
Samantha B.
This worked good against the harsh Florida summer rays. My 9 month old daughter didn't get burnt and its safe for the baby which I love. Its splash and swim proof so we could put her legs in the water.
Sofia P.
Love this sunblock,its not harsh on my kids skin. Only down fall about it being water proof is that its so hard to come off due bath time. Other than that a great buy,and inexpensive.
Lacey F.
Banana Boat baby goes on thick and blends easily. It is a little pricy but can you really put a price on your baby's safety? It protected my baby from a sunburn so what more could you want?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?