BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert
Great protection for babies and toddlers! It has amazing coverage and no bad scent at all!! My girlies love this sun lotion every time we head outdoors!!!!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
I cant live without this product, I use to use this specialy on my face because its so gentle, I have a very sensitive skin and this protect me so well
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
I love this sunblock! Smells good and protects my toddler from burns. Isn't sticky and dries well. Doesn't run in the water and sand doesn't stick!
Susie E.
Susie E.
No quiero que mi niña se requeme en este verano, por eso yo confío en este producto que están tan bueno! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jossie V.
Jossie V.
Love this stuff !!! At first I was a bit iffy about it but after giving it a try it was great!! We were out in the sun basically all day. Of course I reapply as suggested.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is a great sunblock for the littles. My son has sensitive skin and this lotion doesn't irritate it. And it smells alright too.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Very thick and if you use too much it looks caked on and bright white but it's very effective and does it's job. It als9 smells super good!
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Groveoak, AL
I use this on my 19 month old daughter every summer it works wonderful. I definitely recommend to others. #contest
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I can use this on my son (under two) and it works wonders! It gets the job done and never irritates his skin!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Probably the best product out there for children. Idk what if us but some of the other products were too harsh for my nieces and nephews skin. This works great and is easy on the skin
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?