BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Susie E.
No quiero que mi niña se requeme en este verano, por eso yo confío en este producto que están tan bueno! #beachbashcontest @influenster
AnnMarie G.
Yonkers, NY
I've used this all summer on my son, we've had no issues, he's never gotten sunburned or rashes from it or anything like that. Love it!
Brittney M.
Love this sunscreen. It works great my son never got burnt. Its not expensive either. Can find it at most stores. Use it every time.
Amy P.
Lansing, IL
This sunscreen worked very well for my one year old. After a day at the beach, you never would have known she was in the sun all day.
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
This product works so well i really wish i had this when i was smaller it really helped my cousins daughter from getting sun burned!
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I use this sunscreen at work only because it is gentle on the skin and provides all the protection you need which is basically 30 spf
DAYNA F.
Love this for my babies. used it for all three and they have never gotten a burn. Can always reapply and holds up against the water.
DeShe W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome coverage and leaves no residue on your skin like some products do. Very awesome for anyone who has babies or yound toddlers.
Chilkonda W.
Great protection and a little goes a long way. Sunblock is a must have for all skin types. I've always trusted Banana boat products.
Erin H.
I've been using it since I was a baby but when I started wearing makeup it kind of became an issue but I've learned to deal with it
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?