BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this sunblock for my two daughters. My oldest is 4, so I personally have been a buyer for 4 years! But I remember my mom having this sunblock too when I was little. Banana Boat is just an awesome brand! My babies have never burned and it doesn't burn their eyes. It smells good, just a mild sunblock scent. It rubs in well too! I will buy again! It is baby approved!! That's my sweet baby girl❤
Cecilia M.
For me this is an allbyear essential. I wear sunscreen all day every day. I like to protect my skin specially during summer. I bought this originally for my daughter because if the "tear free" claim and then I started to use it too. I actually enjoy this product, it is not oily or heavy on the skin. It absorbs quick and doesn't break me or anything. I really would recommend this product for kids and also for athletes, because is gentle but strong and protective. Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's a must have here in hot sunny Florida. My whole family uses it. We don't leave home without it. I travel with a bottle every where we go. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is my favorite sunscreen for kids. It is zinc based so it keeps you extremely protected from the sun and is mineral based so it's more natural the other sunscreen. It does leave a white cast on your skin from the zinc but it's minimal and well worth the UV protection. Smells great and absorbs nice on skin. Keeps my red headed little girl burn free so I'm a fan!
Lola C.
Perry, GA
This sunscreen is great because it has no bad chemicals like most other sunscreens are made of. This sunscreen is made from zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Very gentle, safe, and my red headed baby never once burns with this sunscreen.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
My kids are 6 years old now we have been using this sunscreen since they were babies. It works wonders it is water proof for up to 80 minutes so as long as you re apply they will be good. They have never got sun burn while using this product I believe it comes in higher spf as well. I love this product.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
This product is amazing it's for baby but me and my whole family use this and never get sun burned plus it doesn't leave your skin feeling gross afterwards the sun screen is really thick so a bit goes a long way
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
This is the only sunscreen I use. It contains physical UVA/UVB blockers as opposed to chemical ones, which makes me feel safer using it on my girl or myself. It can take a little while to rub in properly, but it's protection is long lasting. I've used it for years and have never been burned.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Staple item in my simmer diaper bag. And baby has yet to get a burn. No burn when I get in baby's eyes, which unfortunately is often. It goes on thick enough that I can see where I have and have no applied, but rubs in easy enough that he doesn't look like a ghost!
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
We LOVE this product! We use it on our three year old and one year old and they haven't gotten "kissed by the sun" once! We love that it stays on even in the water and doesn't sting their eyes. Plus, it's not super greasy and doesn't melt in the heat either!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?