BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Myshella D.
Myshella D.
tumwater
This stuff is amazing! It goes on thick! When I take my kids to the lake I don't have to re apply and they never burn. I highly recommend for your children ☺ I usually buy at walmart, they have the best prices.
Sonnie R.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's a must have here in hot sunny Florida. My whole family uses it. We don't leave home without it. I travel with a bottle every where we go. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Sara M.
Sara M.
this is a must for my little one in the summer! the straight hot summer heat isnt good for a toddler and using this helps me worry less. it has great spf, it doesnt wear off easily. it's amazingly waterproof and it goes on super easily.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Great Outdoors Expert
This worked good against the harsh Florida summer rays. My 9 month old daughter didn't get burnt and its safe for the baby which I love. Its splash and swim proof so we could put her legs in the water.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
My kids are 6 years old now we have been using this sunscreen since they were babies. It works wonders it is water proof for up to 80 minutes so as long as you re apply they will be good. They have never got sun burn while using this product I believe it comes in higher spf as well. I love this product.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Love this sunblock,its not harsh on my kids skin. Only down fall about it being water proof is that its so hard to come off due bath time. Other than that a great buy,and inexpensive.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Great Outdoors Expert
Banana Boat baby goes on thick and blends easily. It is a little pricy but can you really put a price on your baby's safety? It protected my baby from a sunburn so what more could you want?
brianna l.
brianna l.
Great Outdoors Expert
This sunscreen is so thick and hard to spread out. Because of this my family and I got burnt in spots that we thought we covered but missed. It also leaves a heavy white cast.
Lola C.
Lola C.
Perry, GA
This sunscreen is great because it has no bad chemicals like most other sunscreens are made of. This sunscreen is made from zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Very gentle, safe, and my red headed baby never once burns with this sunscreen.
BriAnn M.
BriAnn M.
Pikeville , KY
My first choice for my infants sun block. Ive trusted banana boat for years but one thing you have to remember is to reapply & reapply because the more you handle your baby, the more likely you are to rub the sunblock off.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?