BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
I used this banana boat baby sunscreen for my 1 year old son just this last summer and it protected his skin so well he didn't have a sunburn at all. He has very white and sensitive skin so I give this baby sunscreen props for doing its job and protecting my baby's skin this summer!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I don’t have any kids of my own but, when I use this on my nephews it always works so well. I just wish it was a little more waterproof. I feel like I’m having to reapply so often because their skin starts looking red. But it works pretty well.
Destiny G.
We burn very easily in this house. This sunscreen is gentle and effective. It also smells amazing. I️ look for it every summer. We love this one and the spray one - this one does seem to last longer though.
Val C.
Great product, great quality, great packaging, very affordable, I used it on my kids for the summer on their face and arms, I like that is thick and you just need a little product and blended it out
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gives a thick layer of protection for me and my kids from the sun. It's water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off in the pool or sweating off throughout the day.
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I use banana boat baby sunscreen on my niece who is your years old and it hasn't failed me yet. Of course we reapply, but she's been saved from sunburn every time
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I use this on my dog because he has white fur and his skin is super fair, his face gets red because he enjoys laying in the sun. This doesn't irritate him at all!
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this sunblock for my two daughters. My oldest is 4, so I personally have been a buyer for 4 years! But I remember my mom having this sunblock too when I was little. Banana Boat is just an awesome brand! My babies have never burned and it doesn't burn their eyes. It smells good, just a mild sunblock scent. It rubs in well too! I will buy again! It is baby approved!! That's my sweet baby girl❤
Cecilia M.
For me this is an allbyear essential. I wear sunscreen all day every day. I like to protect my skin specially during summer. I bought this originally for my daughter because if the "tear free" claim and then I started to use it too. I actually enjoy this product, it is not oily or heavy on the skin. It absorbs quick and doesn't break me or anything. I really would recommend this product for kids and also for athletes, because is gentle but strong and protective. Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?