BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN
We’ve been using this on my daughter since she was born! It works fantastically, we haven’t had any issues with her burning or reacting to it
maria m.
I got this for my baby it works well its cheap too so that's good. I like how it doesn't have a smell to it and how it dissolved right away.
Nikayah M.
Newmarket
So far no issues using this product. It is greasy at times but other times it works great. I was recommended this for sensitive skin children
Kelsi H.
Lexington, KY
The higher spf makes me feel better about our little one being out by the pool. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave her skin overly greasy
Brittany K.
Wyoming, MI
My son's skin is very fair and sensitive and this keeps his skin very protected without irritating it. This is a definite summer must have!!!
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
I use this sunscreen often. I will continue to purchase it. It is gentle on the skin and I have not gotten sunburn while using th is product.
Jessica K.
Palestine, TX
Love this! Works great on my son and he has yet to get a sunburn just hate having to reapply it so much, but in the end it's a great product
Kelly S.
Des Moines, IA
I buy this sunscreen for my grandbabies. I don't want them to get a sunburn. It wakens just as expected to keep them from getting sunburned
Bethany P.
Weston, WV
My son is extremely fair skinned and Banana Boat sun screen works great at keeping him from getting burnt. It's the only kind we ever use.
amber m.
This is amazing this product is a definite must have ! My baby didn't get burned at all! And it stayed on even after i put her in the water.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?