BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this sunblock for my two daughters. My oldest is 4, so I personally have been a buyer for 4 years! But I remember my mom having this sunblock too when I was little. Banana Boat is just an awesome brand! My babies have never burned and it doesn't burn their eyes. It smells good, just a mild sunblock scent. It rubs in well too! I will buy again! It is baby approved!! That's my sweet baby girl❤
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
For me this is an allbyear essential. I wear sunscreen all day every day. I like to protect my skin specially during summer. I bought this originally for my daughter because if the "tear free" claim and then I started to use it too. I actually enjoy this product, it is not oily or heavy on the skin. It absorbs quick and doesn't break me or anything. I really would recommend this product for kids and also for athletes, because is gentle but strong and protective. Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen for kids. It is zinc based so it keeps you extremely protected from the sun and is mineral based so it's more natural the other sunscreen. It does leave a white cast on your skin from the zinc but it's minimal and well worth the UV protection. Smells great and absorbs nice on skin. Keeps my red headed little girl burn free so I'm a fan!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
This is the only sunscreen I use. It contains physical UVA/UVB blockers as opposed to chemical ones, which makes me feel safer using it on my girl or myself. It can take a little while to rub in properly, but it's protection is long lasting. I've used it for years and have never been burned.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Wolcott, CT
Staple item in my simmer diaper bag. And baby has yet to get a burn. No burn when I get in baby's eyes, which unfortunately is often. It goes on thick enough that I can see where I have and have no applied, but rubs in easy enough that he doesn't look like a ghost!
Pia M.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is a little on the thick side. The thickness reduces its ability to glide on the skin easily. It smells a little stronger than you would expect from a sunscreen. It is greasy! It's sunblocking ability compared to any other sunscreen is the same.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
We LOVE this product! We use it on our three year old and one year old and they haven't gotten "kissed by the sun" once! We love that it stays on even in the water and doesn't sting their eyes. Plus, it's not super greasy and doesn't melt in the heat either!
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I bought this product from Walmart. This is my go to sunscreen for my 4 year old. It's very general on the skin. He has very sensitive skin. It's not too expensive. And it's long wearing I mean my boy can be in the water for hours and he never gets burn. I do need to apply twice but that's it.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Temple, PA
My baby has never burned or has gotten red from the sun while using this product. He always gets tan and it's so easy to apply. Never hurts his eyes and is quick and easy when he is wiggling around. I love this product!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
This is a must have for this summer as I have an almost 4 month old! Her skin is still super sensitive and we keep her out of the sun for the most part, but it's nice to have the piece of mind that's she's protected!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?