BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Ok coverage but not the best, had to keep the baby in the shade even with sunscreen on
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Use this on my little girl. It smells nice, works well, and doesn't burn her eyes !!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
This sunblock is great for everybody. It works very well for the younger ones though.
Kashleigh K.
Kashleigh K.
Blanket , TX
Smells good keep away the burn help protect skin nice texture water proof and sweet
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Sacramento, CA
Easy to apply, smells great and a trusted brand. Absorbs quickly and not too greasy
Cori P.
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
I use this on my one year old and 6 year old. I love it! very gentle on their skin!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I am super pale and I actually buy this for my own personal use. Great protection.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorites!!!!! Not only do I use it on the kids but on my self as well!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Fontana, CA
I love this for my nephew, It last longer then others and it doesn't feel sticky.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this sunscreen lotion a lot. it is compact enough to throw in my bag.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?