BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Love that banana boat smell... Kids love it too! I feel like I'm reapplying a lot, but I would say that's pretty normal for any mom with toddlers.
Bobbie Jo S.
Hopewell, VA
I have used this on my grandchildren and it has never failed me. No sunburn at the end of the day either coming home from the pool or the beach.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a must have, whether for your baby, or yourself. I feel my skin is better protected with this #beachmusthave, than I do with any sunblock
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Works great at protecting my little one from the sun! Easy to use and apply. I am not normally a fan of lotion but this works great for the baby!
Carla  P.
We use this on our grandbabies when they come to swim in our pool. It works great and we don't have to worry about a spray getting in their eyes.
Emily E.
Caldwell, ID
This product works really well. I bought it at Walmart. It was very reasonably priced. It stayed on my baby and didn't seem to irritate her skin.
Jenni L.
Washington
My daughter has a sensitive face so we always have to use this lotion product. She doesnt get her break out likenshe does with ev erthring else
Heather L.
Mize, MS
I apply this 20 to 30 minutes before exposure and it works great. Everyone in the family uses it. Perfect for those of us with sensitive skin.
Jessica K.
Palestine, TX
Love this! Works great on my son and he has yet to get a sunburn just hate having to reapply it so much, but in the end it's a great product
Erica Rae C.
Anza, CA
Works amazing! Stays on in the water and through sweat. Sand does not stick to your babies skin with this product and is not messy at all!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?