BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Erin-Ashley R.
Camp Lejeune NC
I am a fan of banana boat sunscreens. I put it on my baby and she doesn’t get burned. She is also fair skinned so sunblock is a must. I have used the banana boat sport one most my life and have never had a problem with getting burned or breaking out.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I used this on both of my children when they were infants. It seemed to be very effective as neither of them got sunburns at all, which I take is the mark of a good product. It wasn’t very greasy or runny, especially when applying on the face.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
I don’t have any kids of my own but, when I use this on my nephews it always works so well. I just wish it was a little more waterproof. I feel like I’m having to reapply so often because their skin starts looking red. But it works pretty well.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I use this stuff on my daughter. It was recommended to me by her daycare provider when I mentioned a trip to the zoo. It lasted a really long time. We really only needed to reapply after she played at the water park and got wet.
Brittany E.
Salida, CA
This product is not only great for babies but it’s good for all age types. It smells so good and does its job. And it’s tear proof. Most of them are waterproof so that helps a lot. Everyone needs a good sunscreen so here ya go
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is definitely my go to for sunscreen because it's gentler on my skin. I like that the spf goes higher as well. It's waterproof so I can go swimming or other activities and be covered.
Definitely recommend this.
Destiny G.
We burn very easily in this house. This sunscreen is gentle and effective. It also smells amazing. I️ look for it every summer. We love this one and the spray one - this one does seem to last longer though.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I used to use this all the time while lifeguarding. It was fantastic! It kept me safe from the sun while working outside. I love the spf factor and that it is water resistant. I have bought multiple tubes.
Val C.
Great product, great quality, great packaging, very affordable, I used it on my kids for the summer on their face and arms, I like that is thick and you just need a little product and blended it out
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?