BY BANANA BOAT #13 in Baby Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have a backyard pool so it’s important to have this stuff handy! Kids coming over don’t also bring sunblock so we are sure to have this on hand for those that don’t! Does burn the eyes a bit which is why i chose 4 stars instead of 5!
Val C.
Great product, great quality, great packaging, very affordable, I used it on my kids for the summer on their face and arms, I like that is thick and you just need a little product and blended it out
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gives a thick layer of protection for me and my kids from the sun. It's water proof so I don't have to worry about it washing off in the pool or sweating off throughout the day.
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
This is the brand of sunscreen I usually buy for my daughter who is currently 17 months old. So far I haven't had any problems with her getting sunburnt using this product.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
I use this on my dog because he has white fur and his skin is super fair, his face gets red because he enjoys laying in the sun. This doesn't irritate him at all!
Cindy S.
I always use the baby or kids sunblock for my kids because its tear free and safe for them. Never had a sun burn from these brand and we live in a hot area so sunscreen is always a must.
Tristin G.
['Albertville', ''], AL
I use banana boat baby sunscreen on my niece who is your years old and it hasn't failed me yet. Of course we reapply, but she's been saved from sunburn every time
Polina 🌹.
St Petersburg, FL
It protected me from the sun all summer and never broke me out. On the oily side during the day, but I personally down mind it because my skin gets dry from the sun
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product bought this for my grandson goes on nicely has a nice smell lasts a long time very gentle and baby body bought this from shoprite would buy it again and recommend it to all babies
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this sunblock for my two daughters. My oldest is 4, so I personally have been a buyer for 4 years! But I remember my mom having this sunblock too when I was little. Banana Boat is just an awesome brand! My babies have never burned and it doesn't burn their eyes. It smells good, just a mild sunblock scent. It rubs in well too! I will buy again! It is baby approved!! That's my sweet baby girl❤
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?