BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Danielle W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a fair skinned person and have worn sunscreen all my life. Now that I have a fair skinned little one I have been searching for a baby sunscreen that I like. This has been my favorite so far but I am still on the hunt. It has kept my little one from getting sunburnt but it doesn't rub in his skin very easily.
Christina W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I absolutely love this product for my three children. I know that when I use it my kids will be safe from sunburn. It's a great, thick consistency without being greasy. It also has a nice smell to it. This is definitely one of the staples in my diaper bag come summertime! Don't leave the house without it!
Katherine Y.
I use this since my skin is fairly sensitive, and I haven't had any problems with it. I've had this sunscreen for who knows how long, and I don't think it's running out any time soon. I haven't gotten any sunburns while using this sunscreen. I know when I need a new sunscreen, I'll go for this one again,
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love this sunscreen for my daughter. It's not super thick like some can be which makes it very hard to spread around. It's only lightly scented too which is nice. I take this with us whenever we go to the water park. We also use it daily when we are outside swimming in our pool. A must have for summer!
Marleigh R.
Tacoma, WA
Banana boat is one of my favorite sunscreens. I'm super pale skinned and i need something that is going to protect me from harmful rays and this always does the job. I rarely get sunburned while using this product but do usually come home with at least a little color. Also the smell is my favorite part!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Giving this 3 stars because it was not very good in the water. It did stay on but there was a film over the pool and our Grandsons got "slimy" when the played in the water. They did not get sunburned so I guess it served its purpose but would probably try another product before going back to this.
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
I tried the lotion on my daughter. It works for sun protection which is good. But my daughter has medium to dark skin and this left white streaks on her body. It was not pretty. I prefer the spray. Go for the spray to aviod the white streak marks. I would not repurchase this for that reason alone.
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
By far my number one must have for a day at the beach. As a mother of two young ones sunscreen is a must. This product is so light and easily absorbed unlike many other products i have tried in the past. The price is a little high but it is well worth it for the high quality. #beachbag #musthave
Maddie D.
Merrimack, NH
Even though I'm much older than a baby, I have extremely sensitive skin and this sunscreen has been wonderful. It NEVER stings my eyes or skin, and it keeps my skin from burning almost 100% of the time. It's the perfect sunscreen for me and I highly recommend it to anyone who burns easily.
Rubi C.
Farmington, NM
This is the best sunscreen. I use it for everyone in my family including myself. I am dark skinned. this sunscreen doesn't let me tan very much which I love. It also works great for lighter skin. my spouse and son are both light skinned. it helps then not bun and gives them a very nice tan
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?