BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
DEVAN D.
Lakewood, OH
I used this on my kids when they were babies. I loved the product and the fragrance. It got the job done.
Jenna E.
Fort Worth, TX
My kids have never been burned when using this product! We trust Banana Boat to protect our kids' skin.
Lydia S.
Love it! Use it on my kids all the time! Best one ever. It's pretty good price, not to bad not pricey.
Mary M.
Knoxville
Works great.. It's for babies, but the whole family uses it. Love it.. We enjoy banana boats products.
Sara H.
Clarkston, WA
Great sunscreen. It doesn't dry down when applied in the heat. Purchased at Walmart over the summer.
Kimberly M.
Great for babies when at the beach or simply a day out in the sun. Can find at your local drugstore.
Amy W.
Lockhart , TX
I love this particular one. It's A family favorite around here, I wish it came in a huge bottle!
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
This product works great. I've used it many times on my little ones never had a problem with it.
Amii N.
I have a younger cousin who gets allergic reactions to some sun screens but this is pretty mild.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA
Highly recommended for little ones my child has fair skin so like myself ive used it as well.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?