BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Edgewater , NJ
I don't let my kids leave home without it. It absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue but more importantly it protects my sons super sensitive skin.
Samantha H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
For coverage from a sunburn this works great. It made my sons eyes swell amd water so the tear free wasn't true for us. I won't be buying this product again.
Gabriela G.
phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great protection for babies and toddlers! It has amazing coverage and no bad scent at all!! My girlies love this sun lotion every time we head outdoors!!!!
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I use this on my stepdaughter when were out in the sunfor a little bit. She has sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that she does well with.
Joanne H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I wish this had a greater SPF. I do like that it is good on my sensitive skin, but it does make my daughter break out horribly. We haven't bought it since.
Lety R.
Me encanta porque después de ponérsela a mi bebe parece que no le hubiera puesto nada. Lo único que no me gusta es el olor pero no es tan desagradable! 😁
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So rather than protecting a baby I protect my tattoo on my foot from sun. Works great and I havent lost color in my tattoo have had it for over 4 years.
Kayla S.
Titus, AL
I use this on my toddler Every time we hit the the sun. It stays well and is affordable. He's never gotten a sunburn with it . It also last a long time .
Chrissy C.
Midway, GA
Used for all 3 of my children. Easy to apply, no residue and they have never burned, great for the beach or pool! A must buy every summer and vacation
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
I cant live without this product, I use to use this specialy on my face because its so gentle, I have a very sensitive skin and this protect me so well
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?