BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
I use this on the kids i baby'sit. They don't even get color when they wear this. They have not burnt once. I usually reapply it every 3-4 hours just to make sure. They have really fair skin.
Brenda E.
Ottumwa, IA
I have used this a lot of times on my son. He hasn't had any reaction to it which is great. I had used another one I had bought from target and it gave him a big rash!
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
It's great that it's safe & gentle enough for babies but strong enough for adults & older children too. This is our go-to sunscreen for everyone in the family.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Great sunscreen for babies and young kids! Smells good. High SPF protection. Doesn't burn eyes if they rub their eyes with it on. Definitely my first choice!
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
I find it too rich for my little son but really OK for my skin. Smells nice, washes away easy, a little bit "white" on my skin, but it is not a problem for me.
Alicia K.
This is our family's go to sunblock for the kids. It gives them great protection and doesn't irritate their skin like alot of sunblocks. It smells amazing too!
Jamie N.
Britton, MI
No scent. My girls never had a sunburn over the summer and no skin irritation as well. Not super greasy and wipes off your hands easily with your beach towel.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This is the best product for your buck and also your baby! Def keeps the sun blocked where they do not get sun burned. Waterproof as well and lasts for hours.
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin and it's always hard to find things that dont make my skin break out. I always get burned, but less burned with this sunscreen.
Hard to put on a baby. I wish they had a spray sunscreen for babies. Second of all, i applied twice on my baby n she almost got a sunburn.. not very effective
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?