BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
ashley s.
ashley s.
I used this on my daughter when we went to the beach & it worked great I love it! Would totally recommend this
Emily T.
Emily T.
Super gentle on skin & protects really good against the sun. Still leaving a little tan but that's not too bad
Kaella K.
Kaella K.
Peoria, IL
I love this stuff. My children never get out of the water burn. It works great. This is always my go to brand.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this sun block it is a high spf and last a long time before having to reapply and water resistant also
Shakira H.
Shakira H.
Love tear free because the kids use this and would hate for them to get wet and get sunscreen in their eyes.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use it on my daughter.i like it. I live where the sun hits you all the time so it good for a everyday use.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Goldsboro, NC
This sunscreen is great for putting on your kids (and self) before going to the beach or an amusement park!
Jossy R.
Jossy R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Este producto me parese muy efectivo para mis ninas , con una pequena cantidad puede resultar muy efectivo.
Ellyse F.
Ellyse F.
Gaylord, MN
We use this sunscreen at my boyfriends moms daycare and it has never failed ! Total protection from the sun
queen v.
queen v.
Temple City, CA
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUNSCREENS !! it wont leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, it gives amazing coverage !
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?