BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
maria o.
Murrieta, CA
I love it because my kids have more protection with this product I look for the best for my kids because I love them
Heather T.
Parkers Lake, KY
I used this on my twins when they were little and it worked great. Never had to worry about having sun burnt babies!
Sandy C.
Great for the familynotgreasy or oily on the skin very well priced and a handy tube I can take it everywhere Walmart
Rebeca R.
I love this sunblock. I use on my kids all the time when we go swimming or to the beach. It is great on their skin
Kelsi J.
Lebanon , OR
Has a good smell and has worked every time I have used it. Smells goodness cute packaging all over a good product
Destinee J.
Bells, TX
Used this for my toddler when he was a baby. Worked great! Lather it on thick and no suburb for your little ones!
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Seemed work in my daughter. I put it on her every time we are going to be spending long periods at a time outside.
Talina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in the sun during the summer and so do my babies. I love this sunblock for my super fair skinned babies.
Christine M.
Westland, MI
This is the obly sunblock I use on my kids. It is gentle on their sensitve skin. It smells good and works well.
ashley s.
I used this on my daughter when we went to the beach & it worked great I love it! Would totally recommend this
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?