BY BANANA BOAT #13 in Baby Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Have not had any issues with this sunscreen besides it not smelling "yummy". Seems to protect the little one just fine from the sun though! No reactions or complaints.
Kellianne W.
A little bit goes a long way, one tube has been plenty for both of my kids for the entire summer. A little bit greasy feeling, but long lasting protection whether in or out of the water.
Ashley D.
New Albany, IN
Wasn't a bad sunscreen for the price. I felt like I was applying it more often than the bottle recommended especially after getting in and out of the water. Did a fairly good job but hard to get rubbed all the way in.
Michelle M.
Evansville, IN
We use this product and love it! I love the lotion so I know I'm not missing any places on the baby. It's not greasy. We reapply after about an hour or so and it has never been a problem.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX
This is the only sunscreen I'll use on my kiddos. I lather them up, and they'll get a nice tan with no redness at all when we've spent an entire day out in the sun.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Probably the best product out there for children. Idk what if us but some of the other products were too harsh for my nieces and nephews skin. This works great and is easy on the skin
Kelly P.
This is actually the sunscreen i use as not to get burnt. It goes on white, so you know where you have applied and it quickly soaks in. The water didn't run it into my eyes and I didn't have to re-apply when everyone else did. It was great!
D'Ann O.
I use this on my kids all the time. It is great for the sensitive skin, and I have never had a problem with them being burnt. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Katie W.
Palmyra, NY
Have used this on my daughter since she was 6 months old never has she burned. 8 highly recommend this product it also doesn't have all the added chemicals in it that most sunscreens have.
Anais B.
My daughter has very fair skin. She immediately turns red if out in the sun too long. I started to use this sunblock on her and she doesn't get red. I love it!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?