BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I'm an adult with sensitive skin and burn like crazy, so I'll admit that sometimes I use baby sunscreens. I really like this one because it's good for my sensitive skin and it works as well as regular Banana Boat.
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
The sun is so harsh on my child's skin. This product really keeps my son protected for a long while with no issues from it. I will continue to use this until he is old enough to use another of this product.
Julianne M.
We used this for our kids when they were baby aged and it worked well. I didn't typically leave my babies in the direct sunlight to test it out that well every time, but when we did use it, it did work. :)
Norma G.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a must have in in Southern California. I have a few bottles on hand int he car, diaper bag and my home and mothers home. it works great very effective and not pricey at all.
Luz H.
I don't like that is hard to put it on all your body, the consistency is not good and I always feel like I am missing a spot, also it will let you looking all white
Sarah C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Great coverage without having to over use. Works great on wet skin as wel as dry. Is very good for sensitive skin on children of all ages and covers well so they do not burn.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best sunscreen for babies. It is true to the "no tear" statement it makes. It is much lighter on the skin than most SPF 50s out there, which makes it easier to apply. Def try this out!
Jamie R.
My daughter had a very fair complexion so frequent sunscreen is a MUST. I've actually forgotten to reapply and she still didn't get sunburnt so it lasts a long time. It's not sticky and covers well with a pleasant scent.
Jessica W.
Great product for my little girl. It is amazing and works awesome while summer vacation is underway. The only reason I gave 4 stars is its a little pricey. If they could lower price just a little I would give 5 stars!!!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I love the fact that, even though it's safe to use on my grandbabies, it's strong enough to work on me! It smells great, doesn't feel greasy or sticky, and costs less than many competing brands.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?