BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Amy M.
Love this product for my little one. Goes on easy and protects well! It also seems to last as she gets in and out of the water.
Anthony V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It gets the job done. I use this one for everyone in the family because is seems to work better than the ones for adults.
Jennifer C.
Sun Valley, CA
First time using it on. Well on my son hasn't been a problem. Helps wit the sun no burns yet or rash or allergic reaction
Rachel S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is by far the best sunblock for babies and young kids. when applying this in my kids I know they are well protected.
Marissa L.
Pittston, Pa
Love thisnfor my babies. Works great! We have been in the sun a lot and have nevet had a burn. Must have in my #beachbag
Melanie M.
Toms River, NJ
Love this sunscreen. I use it on my daughter and have never had a problem. It is sting free so it didn't bother her eyes
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
This was the first sunscreen I used on my son. it did the job,he did not burn lol. it is easy to apply and blends well.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This brand works great I don't really us this brand but it does work I like Lyons better than sprays they last longer
Carla B.
This works wonderful. I use it on out 3 yr old and I use it on myself. I burn pretty easy and with this I don't burn.
Emily  s.
Catlettsburg, KY
Goes on easy and isn't too thick. Nice coverage for my son. We wear it in the water and doesn't come off! Big fan 👍🏻
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?