BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Braleanne O.
Even though it says it's for babies, I still use it for myself. I always end up with sunscreen in my eyes once my face gets wet, so this sunscreen works very good, specifically for the tear free.
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC
I really like this product. It didn't burn when it got in my eyes just like the package says! It helped me stay some what out of harms way from the rays but still managed to get slighltly burned.
Susan R.
I love Banana Boat products because they are consistent and dependable. I started using this when my kids were younger and ended up using it for myself - if it's safe for kids, I figure it's safe for adults! It's hypoallergenic and guards against UVA & UVB rays.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is the only Sunblock I use on my 5 kids, even the one who are teenagers! I want to know they are protected, they want to know it won't burn if it gets in their eyes. It has always delivered on both accounts. My go to!!
Morgan H.
Alabaster, AL
My kids are always complaining that sunscreen stings. Spray, cream, stick---they hate it all. But this one did the trick!! It truly is sting-free and works amazingly!
mallory s.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very good prpduct. we use this on my nephew & he never gets a sunburn. it works very well. the price for it is good & affordable. i have used banana boat for years & i love their products. it would be perfect if it stayed on longer in the water.
Heather M.
Wahiawa, HI
I like this sunscreen I try to use a 50 or lower but mostly 50 works good but you need to apply every 70 min to be safe and has to set for 15 min before getting wet
Autumn A.
Amazing product. Not just for babies either. My sister and I use this product and we love it. It is very effective. Still have to reapply every couple hours but it works wonders and I would suggest for other people with sensitive skin to use this product.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
My fiancee had bought this for our son when he was a year and during the summer we would be outside all day .. I've had no problems with this so definitely recommend if your looking for sunblock for your little one 😊
Rebekah D.
Ashland, MS
This is the only sun block my son can use. We have always used this, and after a severe allergic reaction to using a different kind we will never buy another kind.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?