BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
DAYNA F.
DAYNA F.
Love this for my babies. used it for all three and they have never gotten a burn. Can always reapply and holds up against the water.
Chilkonda W.
Chilkonda W.
Great protection and a little goes a long way. Sunblock is a must have for all skin types. I've always trusted Banana boat products.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Love this sunscreen. It works great my son never got burnt. Its not expensive either. Can find it at most stores. Use it every time.
DeShe W.
DeShe W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome coverage and leaves no residue on your skin like some products do. Very awesome for anyone who has babies or yound toddlers.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Cincinnati, OH
My children are active in sports, cheer and summer activities I apply this twice per day and we never have burns or unhappy nights.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Highland Springs
I use this brand on my toddler and love it. The lotion is thick to allow good coverage during application. Recommend to any parent!
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This is a great product it works amazing. I love the lotion not the spray I fell like it doesn't work and I don't want to chance it
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have used this on my 4 month old 4 times this summer. Seems to work great, she has not gotten burnt. Easy to apply and not oily.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I had to buy it for my 6 month old , the thing that gets to me is that I have to rub it for a while because of the white marks !!!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Banana boat has always been a favorite of mine to use for sunscreen! I am fair skinned so the baby kind is great for me! Love it!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?