BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Great sunscreen!!! I use this for my daughter and have never had issues. It's easy to apply and doesn't make her skin feel icky, it's great for all ages and provides lots of sun protection. This is a great product for anyone with kids and i will most likely buy this in the future.
Katherine W.
This stuff is dissapointing. I used it on my son, on the product it says will last up to 80 minutes in water... Well within 5 minutes of being in the water it was washing off. Definitely do not recommend.
Catrina G.
Victorville , CA
I use this product on my kids and it works great!!
Not greasy like other brands and it stays on for a long time. It also smells really good. My kids never get burned while using this.
Leonna H.
My three children have sensitive skin and this is the best sunscreen I've found that doesn't break them out. Plus, they've never been burned while using this sunscreen. Not to mention I love the smell
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love Banana Boat products, and I'm glad they have sunscreen specifically designed for little ones. It's the only one that I buy for my boys. Easy to apply, I don't feel like it gets washed off too easily in the water, which is a plus.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
Love this product! My son is very light completed and has never had a sunburn thanks to this product! Love that even after a couple hours in the water he is still protected!
Perla S.
San Luis, AZ
Baby sunscreen is tear free and safe for baby, is good all season of the year but in summer and pool is one must it have, i repeat user at buy this products at walgreens, walmart, target, sams and cvs i recomment this product for baby's because is good
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Great for the little ones! Spf 50!!! I've been using this on my one year old when we go out in the sun, protects him from sunburns. Really great, I also use this on myself.
samantha m.
Springfield, OR
this is a product that i keep coming back to. not only is it great for my 8 month old daughter but i use it as well. being a pale redhead with sensitive skin makes it hard to find a good sunblock but i feel like banana boat really hit the nail on the head with this one.
Braleanne O.
Even though it says it's for babies, I still use it for myself. I always end up with sunscreen in my eyes once my face gets wet, so this sunscreen works very good, specifically for the tear free.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?