BY BANANA BOAT #80 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Really isn't my favorite sunscreen is very oily and heavy on the skin I don't would buy, there great variety on the market best that this.
Vanessa H.
Port Arthur, TX
I bought this for my baby girl and i just love it its gentle with her skin and it protects her rally well from the sun I'm in love with it
Sarah H.
This is what I use on my sweet baby! It's super sensitive for his skin and works well to keep the burns away! Defiantly worth the money!
Camila w.
I use this one on my kids and it works great. My oldest has a fair skin and very delicate, but she never gets burned with this sunblock.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
This is the only sunscreen I by. It smells amazing and isn't too oily after its on. Works very well as long as you apply it as directed.
AnnMarie G.
Yonkers, NY
I've used this all summer on my son, we've had no issues, he's never gotten sunburned or rashes from it or anything like that. Love it!
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I never go out especially to the beach with out this sunscreen it is a must especially for the babies great product gets its job done.
Amy P.
Lansing, IL
This sunscreen worked very well for my one year old. After a day at the beach, you never would have known she was in the sun all day.
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
This product works so well i really wish i had this when i was smaller it really helped my cousins daughter from getting sun burned!
DeShe W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome coverage and leaves no residue on your skin like some products do. Very awesome for anyone who has babies or yound toddlers.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?