BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Katherine Y.
I use this since my skin is fairly sensitive, and I haven't had any problems with it. I've had this sunscreen for who knows how long, and I don't think it's running out any time soon. I haven't gotten any sunburns while using this sunscreen. I know when I need a new sunscreen, I'll go for this one again,
Jennifer P.
Washington, DC
I use this for my little one all the time. This works great. I reapply it every 2 hours as recommended when were at the beach. She never gets sunburned and I love that this is also waterproof. It is very gentle on the skin. I tend to put this on my face for a little extra protection. I would recommend.
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
Love this stuff for my son. We live at the beach so we need a good sunscreen and this one worked great. He played in the water with it on and it worked well. No burn and it didn't wear off
Donna H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I buy the banana boat tear free sunscreen for my grandkids because it doesn't irritate their eyes like most sunscreens due. The price is very responsible. Definitely made my expectations.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
I purchase this for my daughter, during the summer months. It works great for her skin and protects her from the harmful rays of sun exposure! She's outside constantly during summer and she loves her lotion. It smells great and is nice and lightweight.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
With a newborn in Texas, sunscreen is a MUST! And I always buy this Banana Boat baby sunblock! Smell isn't too bad, price is great, definitely recommend to anybody with a newborn or baby!
Erin S.
Aurora, IL
We purchased this for our 12 month old and LOVE it!! It doesn't smell like nasty sunscreen and doesn't leave my baby sticky!! we have used it multiple times with excellent results!!
Yaritza I.
Fayetteville, NC
As a mother of two I've always turned to this sunscreen to protect my precious kiddos skin. Out of everything I've tried I believe it's the one sunscreen that has worked the best and lasted the longest inbetween applications with few touch ups.
Rubi C.
Farmington, NM
This is the best sunscreen. I use it for everyone in my family including myself. I am dark skinned. this sunscreen doesn't let me tan very much which I love. It also works great for lighter skin. my spouse and son are both light skinned. it helps then not bun and gives them a very nice tan
Maddie D.
Merrimack, NH
Even though I'm much older than a baby, I have extremely sensitive skin and this sunscreen has been wonderful. It NEVER stings my eyes or skin, and it keeps my skin from burning almost 100% of the time. It's the perfect sunscreen for me and I highly recommend it to anyone who burns easily.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?