BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Tina T.
Tina T.
Edgewater, FL
I used banana boat baby sunscreen for both of my children. It was gentle on their skin and protected them from the sun. I purchased it at Walmart.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Works great at protecting my little one from the sun! Easy to use and apply. I am not normally a fan of lotion but this works great for the baby!
Calley W.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a must have, whether for your baby, or yourself. I feel my skin is better protected with this #beachmusthave, than I do with any sunblock
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Hopewell, VA
I have used this on my grandchildren and it has never failed me. No sunburn at the end of the day either coming home from the pool or the beach.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mize, MS
I apply this 20 to 30 minutes before exposure and it works great. Everyone in the family uses it. Perfect for those of us with sensitive skin.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wyoming, MI
My son's skin is very fair and sensitive and this keeps his skin very protected without irritating it. This is a definite summer must have!!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
I use this sunscreen often. I will continue to purchase it. It is gentle on the skin and I have not gotten sunburn while using th is product.
Erica Rae C.
Erica Rae C.
Anza, CA
Works amazing! Stays on in the water and through sweat. Sand does not stick to your babies skin with this product and is not messy at all!!!
amber m.
amber m.
This is amazing this product is a definite must have ! My baby didn't get burned at all! And it stayed on even after i put her in the water.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Des Moines, IA
I buy this sunscreen for my grandbabies. I don't want them to get a sunburn. It wakens just as expected to keep them from getting sunburned
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?