BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Christian N.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love it. It's gentle enough for my 2 year old, but strong enough for an adult's sensitive skin. No odor, and rubs on smooth and no white marks. Love it
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I like this banana boat sunscreen because I feel like it protects my babies and its specifically designed for them! We have had great results using it!
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Midway, GA
Used for all 3 of my children. Easy to apply, no residue and they have never burned, great for the beach or pool! A must buy every summer and vacation
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Zanesville, OH
I have very fair skin, so I use baby and kids sunblock because it's gentle on my sensitive skin. No goopy residue and price is definitely affordable.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Beeville, TX
The price is pricey in my opinion. I can say that it did do its job in protecting my little one from the sub. I will purchase again in the further :)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
This is great stuff. It stays on in the pool, when sweating, and best of all works! It doesn't sting my daughter's eyes either. We love this stuff!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love that this sunblock isn't super thick, but still provides my little one with protection. Definitely is tear free, as my wiggle worm has proven.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Love it! And the kids do too.. no tears, no sting, not sticky... it's great! Bright colors on the package it stands out. Easy to find on the beach.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Love that banana boat smell... Kids love it too! I feel like I'm reapplying a lot, but I would say that's pretty normal for any mom with toddlers.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Edgewater, FL
I used banana boat baby sunscreen for both of my children. It was gentle on their skin and protected them from the sun. I purchased it at Walmart.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?