BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I love this sun block. My whole family uses it. Honestly I would prefer a spray. But out of all the rub on sum blocks this is the best. It gets the job done! And it doesn't stink, and dries quickly.
Nicole A.
I have very sensitive skin and burn pretty easily and I used this and it was really great! It left some white residue but that's to be expected when I'm putting a lot on. Well worth the money, and I would definitely use it again
Zunnilda R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so white when I opened it that I thought I was going to look like Dr.Moureau on the island but in fact is pretty effective for it to be my first time using it lasted very well while swiming and bought it at walgreens during one of my trips to puerto rico.
Jessica G.
Channelview , TX
This is one of the only sunblock products I can use. It keeps me from burning whole I'm at the beach or any time I go outside for an extended period of time. Plus I can put it on the kids too.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I live in florida, so we are located right next to the sun lol. So, sunscreen is always needed. I have been using bamana boat for so many years. Due to our sensitivity of skin, we use the baby version. It does the job good
Felicia M.
Key West, FL
We have just had a baby and of course we want to protect her skin... I love the brand but i think the baby sunscreen lacks...It is so thick it is very hard to appy and has a very strong odor. It does work though so 3 stars
Danielle A.
Erlanger, KY
This is honestly my favorite brand of sunscreen for babies. I have never had an issue with it wearing off too soon, or easily. Two kids later and many bright summers, I wouldn't consider using anything else for babies skin.
molly d.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my first child and because of that I want to use the best products when I can and this is the best baby sunscreen you can get at Walmart for the great pricing as well . It works well and hasn't resulted in a single sun burn this summer! I tell everyone its my favorite
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have very pale skin and i need something with a high spf and this has 50 my aunt always purchases this for her babies so i gave it a try and keep re-purchasing it ever since plus spf is very important to protect your skin from harmful sun rays // cancer etc ..
Christina W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I absolutely love this product for my three children. I know that when I use it my kids will be safe from sunburn. It's a great, thick consistency without being greasy. It also has a nice smell to it. This is definitely one of the staples in my diaper bag come summertime! Don't leave the house without it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?