BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Luz H.
Luz H.
I don't like that is hard to put it on all your body, the consistency is not good and I always feel like I am missing a spot, also it will let you looking all white
Anais B.
Anais B.
Miami Lakes, FL
My daughter has very fair skin. She immediately turns red if out in the sun too long. I started to use this sunblock on her and she doesn't get red. I love it!!!
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
I find it too rich for my little son but really OK for my skin. Smells nice, washes away easy, a little bit "white" on my skin, but it is not a problem for me.
Celina B.
Celina B.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently bought this to use on my 2 year old (with sensitive skin) and it is fabulous!! There is no scent and no stinging! It works amazingly. Stays on long.
Hard to put on a baby. I wish they had a spray sunscreen for babies. Second of all, i applied twice on my baby n she almost got a sunburn.. not very effective
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
For coverage from a sunburn this works great. It made my sons eyes swell amd water so the tear free wasn't true for us. I won't be buying this product again.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Edgewater , NJ
I don't let my kids leave home without it. It absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue but more importantly it protects my sons super sensitive skin.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I wish this had a greater SPF. I do like that it is good on my sensitive skin, but it does make my daughter break out horribly. We haven't bought it since.
Lety R.
Lety R.
Me encanta porque después de ponérsela a mi bebe parece que no le hubiera puesto nada. Lo único que no me gusta es el olor pero no es tan desagradable! 😁
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Titus, AL
I use this on my toddler Every time we hit the the sun. It stays well and is affordable. He's never gotten a sunburn with it . It also last a long time .
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?