BY BANANA BOAT #62 in Face Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Karly T.
So far so good with this sunscreen this summer. it is doing its job protecting my son from the sun while we are outside swimming or playing in the yard. it holds up great in the water. I apply every 90 minutes.
Lisa B.
Prairie Village, KS
Goes on nice and thick & keeps my kiddos looking like they've hardly seen the sun. You do have to follow recommendations to apply it 30min prior to swimming or you will notice a nice sunscreen trail behind your kids! I like the lotion vs spray because little ones don't mind it, and the tube it lasts longer (& is therefore more cost effective)
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
This product is amazing it's for baby but me and my whole family use this and never get sun burned plus it doesn't leave your skin feeling gross afterwards the sun screen is really thick so a bit goes a long way
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love using this I have one at my house and I am in love it and summer is here and I will needed this a lot and I think people should try this out because it amazing tomorrow I and going to swim so I really really really need this love it so much go and try it guys
Jessica R.
Best baby sunscreen ever! Love this for my babies! Keeps them from getting too much sun. Long lasting. The price is great, but I would pay almost any amount to keep my kids protected from too much sun. Packaging is cute and fun! I will purchase this product again and would recommend
Molly W.
Love this for my 7 month old! Goes on smooth and has a pleasant smell. She was outside all day in the shade but I still wanted her protected. Applied it twice and she didn't break out or get a sunburn! This will be my sunscreen for the summer!
shaunte r.
Great for babies love it and will continue to keep using this product best bought from Walgreen. Always cover up in the sun and do not be cheap about it eczema runs in my family and this is a great product to use. Lease do try
Amber M.
Thomaston, Ga
I don't particurally care for all of the chemicals and have found a more "natural" alternative for my baby. However, it does do it's job. It has a great price. I probably won't buy again. But, probably only because of the active ingredients.
Kasey T.
Hanceville, AL
This product is AWESOME! We have been in the sun SO much this summer, and my one year old has not been sunburned a single time. It does a great job of protecting her sensitive baby skin! This is the only baby sunscreen I will use!
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I love this sun block. My whole family uses it. Honestly I would prefer a spray. But out of all the rub on sum blocks this is the best. It gets the job done! And it doesn't stink, and dries quickly.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?