BY BANANA BOAT #13 in Baby Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Jane S.
This sunscreen lotion has no tearing, no stinging, just one happy little baby! Ultra-gentle formula is non-stinging to my baby's eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby's sensitive skin. I would recommend this to the parents specially if their child has a sensitive skin.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
My 5 year old son uses this every time we leave the house. It's extremely thick when applied to the body. I like that it is tear free considering it's so easy for him yup rub his eyes and Get irritated
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely an essential item to have in your beach bag or diaper bag when you have a little one. It is a good quality for the price and is my go to to keep my little from getting a sun burn.
Alaina  C.
This sunscreen is great for my kids and even me! It keeps them protected from the sun. The packaging is bright so it stands out in my beach bag or diaper bag! I purchased this at Walmart and would purchase it again.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
This is one of the only sunscreens I can find in our little area that doesn't contain octocrylene, which my kids are allergic to. It does cost a couple more dollars but it's worth it to protect my little love bugs.
Camila G.
I've used this on my son and it seems to work well. He still gets a tan with it but never an actual burn. I've been using it on my now 2 year old since he was 6 months. I definitely would recommend this product.
Leona g.
It was really great for my newborn baby at the time. it was very gentle for his skin. it is also good to for not giving him sun burn. this was the 1st time using but now am a repeater @nd it was effective . it's definitely recommend to others worth it
Tonie T.
Marina, CA
I am allergic to some sunscreens but this one is great for me and my child. We apply about every three hours unless we go into the water then we reapply every hour. We haven't had a single sunburn when we use it.
Tina H.
My favorite sunblock for babies, it's non greasy feeling and rubs into the skin without leaving any film. I found that I'm less worried about reapplying it as much too because it seems to be long lasting as well.
Chelsey C.
Flint, MI
I really like this brand. We used it a lot when my daughter was a baby. We bought it at walmart supercenter. We go between using the baby sunscreen and kids sunscreen. One for higher spf and gentler on her skin. Yes I would recommend it to others!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?