BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Norma G.
Norma G.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a must have in in Southern California. I have a few bottles on hand int he car, diaper bag and my home and mothers home. it works great very effective and not pricey at all.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Great coverage without having to over use. Works great on wet skin as wel as dry. Is very good for sensitive skin on children of all ages and covers well so they do not burn.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
Love this product! My son is very light completed and has never had a sunburn thanks to this product! Love that even after a couple hours in the water he is still protected!
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Great for the little ones! Spf 50!!! I've been using this on my one year old when we go out in the sun, protects him from sunburns. Really great, I also use this on myself.
D'Ann O.
D'Ann O.
I use this on my kids all the time. It is great for the sensitive skin, and I have never had a problem with them being burnt. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Ottumwa, IA
I have used this a lot of times on my son. He hasn't had any reaction to it which is great. I had used another one I had bought from target and it gave him a big rash!
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Have not had any issues with this sunscreen besides it not smelling "yummy". Seems to protect the little one just fine from the sun though! No reactions or complaints.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Alabaster, AL
My kids are always complaining that sunscreen stings. Spray, cream, stick---they hate it all. But this one did the trick!! It truly is sting-free and works amazingly!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Wahiawa, HI
I like this sunscreen I try to use a 50 or lower but mostly 50 works good but you need to apply every 70 min to be safe and has to set for 15 min before getting wet
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX
This is the only sunscreen I'll use on my kiddos. I lather them up, and they'll get a nice tan with no redness at all when we've spent an entire day out in the sun.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?