BY BANANA BOAT #55 in Sunscreen

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to apply but a little messy. It also is hard to rub in this is my first time buying this product but it's a good value and is effective at protecting skin from sunburn. There is room to improve. It can be made more absorbent and less messy and greasy. But it's a good product.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Banana Boat Baby Sunblock for my one year old daughter especially when we go swimming. It doesn’t hurt her skin and sometimes due to her rubbing the back of her palm on her eyes, when some but of it does get into her eyes, that doesn’t hurt either. It’s a lovely baby product!
Erin-Ashley R.
Camp Lejeune NC
I am a fan of banana boat sunscreens. I put it on my baby and she doesn’t get burned. She is also fair skinned so sunblock is a must. I have used the banana boat sport one most my life and have never had a problem with getting burned or breaking out.
Cindy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use the baby or kids sunblock for my kids because its tear free and safe for them. Never had a sun burn from these brand and we live in a hot area so sunscreen is always a must.
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
We’ve only taken my son swimming a handful of times because he was born early this summer, but when we did take him swimming this is the product everyone recommended to us.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product as an adult and I love it! It smells absolutely amazing in my opinion and it works just as well on adults as it does on babies! The spray applicator is somewhat messy and you definitely need to rub the lotion in, but even that isn’t a problem! This really is some great lotion!
Polina 🌹.
St Petersburg, FL
It protected me from the sun all summer and never broke me out. On the oily side during the day, but I personally down mind it because my skin gets dry from the sun
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this banana boat baby sunscreen for my 1 year old son just this last summer and it protected his skin so well he didn't have a sunburn at all. He has very white and sensitive skin so I give this baby sunscreen props for doing its job and protecting my baby's skin this summer!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on both of my children when they were infants. It seemed to be very effective as neither of them got sunburns at all, which I take is the mark of a good product. It wasn’t very greasy or runny, especially when applying on the face.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have any kids of my own but, when I use this on my nephews it always works so well. I just wish it was a little more waterproof. I feel like I’m having to reapply so often because their skin starts looking red. But it works pretty well.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?