BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I use the Banana Boat Baby Sunblock for my one year old daughter especially when we go swimming. It doesn’t hurt her skin and sometimes due to her rubbing the back of her palm on her eyes, when some but of it does get into her eyes, that doesn’t hurt either. It’s a lovely baby product!
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
It's okay but you have to put on every hour and wait 30 minutes in no sun to go swimming or outside. The smell is good but it's really oily which oil does not protect against the sun and when you get in the water it creates a greasy filmotype the water and on your skin.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
We have have had really good luck with this sunscreen. As long as we have applied it correctly we have all escaped being sunburnt. I’ve been using this sunscreen for years and still turn to it first when we are going to be out in the sun
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have a backyard pool so it’s important to have this stuff handy! Kids coming over don’t also bring sunblock so we are sure to have this on hand for those that don’t! Does burn the eyes a bit which is why i chose 4 stars instead of 5!
Terri M.
Grant, AL
We use this for our very pale skinned 2 year old grandson. It’s does the job well! But he has some kind of reaction to it sometimes. Not really sure if it’s it or the sun but we will use this again on future babies in our family!! Thank you!!
Cindy S.
I always use the baby or kids sunblock for my kids because its tear free and safe for them. Never had a sun burn from these brand and we live in a hot area so sunscreen is always a must.
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
We’ve only taken my son swimming a handful of times because he was born early this summer, but when we did take him swimming this is the product everyone recommended to us.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I’ve used this product as an adult and I love it! It smells absolutely amazing in my opinion and it works just as well on adults as it does on babies! The spray applicator is somewhat messy and you definitely need to rub the lotion in, but even that isn’t a problem! This really is some great lotion!
Polina 🌹.
St Petersburg, FL
It protected me from the sun all summer and never broke me out. On the oily side during the day, but I personally down mind it because my skin gets dry from the sun
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product was easy to apply but a little messy. It also is hard to rub in this is my first time buying this product but it's a good value and is effective at protecting skin from sunburn. There is room to improve. It can be made more absorbent and less messy and greasy. But it's a good product.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?