BY BANANA BOAT

Tear Free.  Sting Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Soft & precious, a baby s skin deserves safe & gentle suncare.  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for baby is an ultra gentle formula that is non-stinging to eyes and is clinically tested to be mild to baby s sensitive skin.  This lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for children s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. Banana Boat® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby s sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. see more...

• Tested on animals?8 Answers
  • Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?4 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema? 6 Answers
Banana Boat Baby Sunblock
  • "I've used this for my sensitive skin in the past and it was good but a bit of white residue was left when I was swimming." in 5 reviews
vang y.
vang y.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin that burns easily, so finding a sunscreen that works without causing irritation is difficult. Usually, going for the "baby" sunscreen is a fail-safe; if they're recommending you use it on a baby, it better be gentle, water proof, and it better block the sun. However, Bananaboat's Baby sunblock did not work for me. At all. I used this on two occasions where I visited the beach in HI. The first time I applied the sunblock twice to dry skin every hour and a half and still got severely burned (pain for 3 days, swelling, headache, fatigue). The next time, figuring I just didn't apply it often enough, I applied the sunblock 3 times over a period of 3 hours, once every hour. It was less severe but I still got burned enough to vow never to use this product again. Maybe it would have worked if I stayed out of the water all day, but even when applied to dry skin and letting it soak in for 15-20 minutes before getting it wet, it failed. Considering my experience with this product as an adult, I would never recommend that anyone use it on their baby or child, esp. at the pool or beach.
Janell O.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
When it comes to my baby, protecting her is my number one concern and priority. She is extremely fair skinned, and gets red at even the idea of sun. I bought Banana boat baby because of its SPF proof and sensative skin formula. I had never tried it before but knew it was a trusted brand. It has worked fabulously. It's not too thick and heavy, it's not overly scented, and doesn't run. I can relax a little easier knowing my baby is protected and comfortable thanks to this product. It's definitely a beachance bag, diaper bag, purse MUST.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I love Banana Boat products for the kids especially. This summer my 10 month old is ready for the pool and I want to make sure his delicate skin is protected. I ended up buying another Banana Boat product, but this one works really well too. It smells good and I applied it generously. He was only in the pool for an hour at the most, but it protected his skin and there was no rash or red spots. I would recommend giving this a try for your little ones.
Rosalyn D.
Rosalyn D.
This is one of the most effective and longest-lasting body sunscreens I've used (of course follow the re-application recommendations and as with all sunscreens, apply more than you think you need). It is conveniently unscented, so I don't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It does have a white cast though, which never fades or absorbs completely. Because of that, I can't use it as a daily under-makeup sunscreen.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This Sunscreen worked great for my son! We took a trip to sixflags and it was blaming hot. We put this on him twice throughout the day. He didn't get burned at all and it didn't irritate his sensitive skin. It also great that it can can be used around the eyes. It's supposed to be tear free but we didn't get it on his eyes so I'm not sure of it really is pretty not and I would rather not find out.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I know it's kind of strange, but this is the only sunscreen I can put on my face without it breaking me out. With normal sunscreen, if I put it on my face, not only will I breakout, but my face will feel like it's on fire. Sure, my fave is always a bit paler than the rest of my body, but it's well worth not having blisters and dry patches all over my face!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Prairie Village, KS
Goes on nice and thick & keeps my kiddos looking like they've hardly seen the sun. You do have to follow recommendations to apply it 30min prior to swimming or you will notice a nice sunscreen trail behind your kids! I like the lotion vs spray because little ones don't mind it, and the tube it lasts longer (& is therefore more cost effective)
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This is a great SPF product for children and adults. It is tear-free and sting-free so it's perfect for using all over your body and face. If you're playing heavy sports that make you sweat or playing water sports, you don't have to be afraid that the moisture will run the product into your eyes and sting them as some other products do.
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Santa Clara, UT
I will never use any other sunscreen. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but when it comes to sunscreens I do. Other kinds will make my skill feel like I just put acid on it, a horrible burning sensation. Banana Boat Baby has high SPF for my fair complexion, it is highly waterproof, and I don't even notice I have it on. Love it!
Alice M.
Alice M.
This sunblock is pretty good as it provides good lasting coverage. This sunscreen is a little bit pricey but has nice packaging and a lot of sunscreen that will last you for quite a while in just one bottle. I wouldn't buy this one again as I like spray sunscreen better but if you like regular sunscreen, this is decent.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?