Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM

Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?

Allyson C.
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
Yes. Very safe
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Paradise, NL
2 years, 1 month ago
I have used,this on all 3 of my children and have no problems with eczema! My youngest one breaks out,easily and i have had no,issues with it!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
2 years, 1 month ago
I do not have eczema but I am VERY sensitive almost all things that touch my skin. Generally things that at made for babies are made with extreme sensitivity in mind. I use this and I am completely fine. I still might try a small area on your child first to make sure there is no reaction!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with the other two answers- my daughter has eczema and has no negative effect on her skin at all!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Kingwood, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
My son has eczema and we use it regularly on him. He hasn't shown any negative reaction and he usually gets pretty bad flare ups!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
2 years, 1 month ago
It is advertised as safe for sensitive skin. I'm an adult with eczema and almost always buy sunscreen for babies, this specific product included. Just make sure to test a small area and always read the ingredients closely!