BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Baby Sunscreen

Baby Tear-Free Sting-Free SPF 50+ Lotion lets your baby* comfortably smile into the warmth of the sun. No stinging, no tearing!

Ingredients: Homosalate 15.0%; Octinoxate 7.5%; Octisalate 5.0%; Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water; Isohexadecane; Ozokerite; Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone; Dibutyl Adipate; PEG-8; C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer; Glycerin; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Chloride; Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice; Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Retinyl Palmitate; Dimethicone; Phenoxyethanol; Methylparaben; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Disodium EDTA; Alumina Uses

Buy on Amazon*
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
We’ve only taken my son swimming a handful of times because he was born early this summer, but when we did take him swimming this is the product everyone recommended to us.
sam f.
Provo, UT
I’ve used this product as an adult and I love it! It smells absolutely amazing in my opinion and it works just as well on adults as it does on babies! The spray applicator is somewhat messy and you definitely need to rub the lotion in, but even that isn’t a problem! This really is some great lotion!
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I used this banana boat baby sunscreen for my 1 year old son just this last summer and it protected his skin so well he didn't have a sunburn at all. He has very white and sensitive skin so I give this baby sunscreen props for doing its job and protecting my baby's skin this summer!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Absolutely love this baby sun lotion my daughter is extremely white so she has to have a sun screen even though she's not a baby or toddler she is a child so if you have very fair skin and you absolutely have to go outside with a lotion or you burn this baby 50 sun lotion works extremely well.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I use the Banana Boat Baby Sunblock for my one year old daughter especially when we go swimming. It doesn’t hurt her skin and sometimes due to her rubbing the back of her palm on her eyes, when some but of it does get into her eyes, that doesn’t hurt either. It’s a lovely baby product!
Alida H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I buy this every single summer and use it on my daughter, I am kind of a freak when it comes to not letting her get any sun hahah!!! But she’s never had a burn! I also burn every single summer and ever since I actually started using this I haven’t had one burn! I haven’t even gotten red! It smells great just a little oily afterwards!
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I don’t have any kids of my own but, when I use this on my nephews it always works so well. I just wish it was a little more waterproof. I feel like I’m having to reapply so often because their skin starts looking red. But it works pretty well.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I use this sun screen on my youngest when ever she swims in the kiddie pool. The smell is nice, the coverage is good. You just have to remember to reapply often!
Terri M.
Grant, AL
We use this for our very pale skinned 2 year old grandson. It’s does the job well! But he has some kind of reaction to it sometimes. Not really sure if it’s it or the sun but we will use this again on future babies in our family!! Thank you!!
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have a backyard pool so it’s important to have this stuff handy! Kids coming over don’t also bring sunblock so we are sure to have this on hand for those that don’t! Does burn the eyes a bit which is why i chose 4 stars instead of 5!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best place to store this product
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does it come in other SPFs?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Tested on animals?
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it safe to use on children with eczemaeczema?
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Is this really good for babies to use to be out in the sun?