Banana Boat Baby Max Protect And Play Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 100

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Baby Sunscreen

Banana boat baby lotion with SPF 100% sunscreen. Soft and precious, a baby's skin deserves safe and gentle sun care. Sun tested, sun proven.

Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 100 provides full coverage from the sun's rays yet is as gentle as water on delicate baby skin. The pediatrician-tested formula is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. It shows up on your baby's skin as a white lotion so you'll know if you missed any areas.

• Would you recommend for a baby or toddler?2 Answers
  • How old should a baby be to apply this ? 5 Answers
  • My little has some pretty sensitive skin and it's hard to...5 Answers
Makinzie J.
If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times but I swear by baby sunscreen. The formula is so much stronger than any other sunscreen and this will really protect your skin. I have very sensitive and easily burnt skin so it’s great to use a product that can really protect my skin. This is so great and you get a great amount of product for a little cost. Definitely recommend!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
This works great for my daughter. We have used it every year since she was born and she never burns during the warmer months. I don’t mind paying more for the name brand instead of something cheaper. She has fair skin but oddly tans super easily. Her skin is sensitive but this doesn’t effect her skin. She just tans and never burns.
Lynn B.
I like that it was gentle for babies’ skin. I bought it for my skin as it is sensitive and burns easily. It kept me from burning, but I didn’t like how it felt on my skin. I felt greasy. I’m still looking for a product that meets my needs. I’m sure that it’s fine for babies.
Hillary M.
I love this sunblock!!! I used it when we went to Disneyland on my 6 month old. She didn’t have a sun burn, and her skin still flawless. We did reapply as recommended. I would def recommended, and it’s not expensive.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
this is what I use on my kids when we are going to be actively playing in water. so far no sunburn for the kids so I believe it works. ingredients are not natural but it is effective
Caeley M.
This works as advertised. No sunburn when applied correctly, the price is fair, and the smell isn’t incredibly overbearing. Overall, a great product. Have used for a long time and will continue to use.
Natasha B.
Queen Creek
This sunscreen is always a go to item in the summer for my family. The Arizona sun is harsh and I love that this has a 100 spf. It’s not too greasy or difficult to rub in. The tear free factor is also important because kids always rub their eyes or else water makes sunscreen run down their faces. I will buy again for this summer season.
Sarah M.
I️ use this sunscreen to really protect my skin. The baby lotions typically are thicker and whiter than a normal formula, but I️ believe I️t stays on better. The packaging is basic and this can be found at my local grocery store and target. I️t works, but has a thick glue like consistency.
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
This is my fave!! I use this on my toddler every time we are going to be in the sun. It offers such good protection! He has never burned when I use this! It is very quick and easy to out on, as those toddlers like to wiggle and run to play as fast as they can! I would recommend this product to any parent for their children!
Tiffany Y.
I really like this sunscreen! It's generally what I use when there aren't any organic options available. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering. Highly recommended if you are looking for a good sunscreen but don't really need an all natural option.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Banana Boat's Baby Sunscreen on your older children?
Pati R.
Would it work on my 8years old?
Lindsay L.
MCKINNEY, TX
My little has some pretty sensitive skin and it's hard to find sunscreen that doesn't give her a rash - I haven't tried this one yet, have you had any issues??
Leslie I.
How old should a baby be to apply this ?
Tiffany L.