by Banana Boat

Banana boat baby lotion with SPF 100% sunscreen. Soft and precious, a baby's skin deserves safe and gentle sun care. Sun tested, sun proven.

Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 100 provides full coverage from the sun's rays yet is as gentle as water on delicate baby skin. The pediatrician-tested formula is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. It shows up on your baby's skin as a white lotion so you'll know if you missed any areas.

Does it make baby greasy? Looking for one he doesn’t slip out of my hands
Is this product better then spray ? Does is stay on the skin ? Is it oily ?
How thick is this product ? I find some baby sunscreen to be too thick and harder to apply.
Start your review of Banana Boat Baby Max Protect And Play Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 100!
Shelbyville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product. Long lasting coverage. Very affordable. Needs no improvement. I highly recommend this product to anyone with little children. Met all my expectations. I will definitely buy this product again.
Mount Sterling
We LOVE banana boat 🍌!!! It left my daughters skin so soft after we washed it off and it stayed on throughout her swimming!! It definitely met our expectations and it was super cheap and affordable!!!
Granite Falls, NC
This works great for my daughter. We have used it every year since she was born and she never burns during the warmer months. I don’t mind paying more for the name brand instead of something cheaper. She has fair skin but oddly tans super easily. Her skin is sensitive but this doesn’t effect her skin. She just tans and never burns.
I like that it was gentle for babies’ skin. I bought it for my skin as it is sensitive and burns easily. It kept me from burning, but I didn’t like how it felt on my skin. I felt greasy. I’m still looking for a product that meets my needs. I’m sure that it’s fine for babies.
Salem, OR
this is what I use on my kids when we are going to be actively playing in water. so far no sunburn for the kids so I believe it works. ingredients are not natural but it is effective
Thousand oaks, CA
Banana Boat Baby Max Protect And Play Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 100 uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Didn’t sting her eyes and I used a few coats to make sure my #babygirl was good! Seems to work great! #beachweather #babyessentials #summerready Banana Boat #baby #babies #sunscreen #lotion #sunprotection
Arlington, VA
I️ use this sunscreen to really protect my skin. The baby lotions typically are thicker and whiter than a normal formula, but I️ believe I️t stays on better. The packaging is basic and this can be found at my local grocery store and target. I️t works, but has a thick glue like consistency.
Benton, KY
This is my fave!! I use this on my toddler every time we are going to be in the sun. It offers such good protection! He has never burned when I use this! It is very quick and easy to out on, as those toddlers like to wiggle and run to play as fast as they can! I would recommend this product to any parent for their children!
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Great fun block for the little ones! I love the fact it’s tear free, so when you run on the face your baby doesn’t get irritated. And you can relax on the sun knowing their skin is protected. Great product. I would buy it again!
Worked great, highly recommend although if not rubbed in all the way it came off easily in water and little one had a bit of redness when getting out of water just after 20 mins. I'm not sure how other brands work for sunscreen but banana boat is usually my go to for me and my child.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...