Banana Boat Baby Magic Sunblock Lotion SPF 50

by Banana Boat

Titanium Dioxide Formula for Sensitive Skin UVA & UVB Lotion As Mild as Water This ultra-gentle lotion contains Titanium Dioxide, recommended for baby's sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection. Waterproof Hypoallergenic Safe, gentle, non-irritating, non-stinging PABA-free.

Start your review of Banana Boat Baby Magic Sunblock Lotion SPF 50!
Camden
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product that last for a long period of time without needing to reply every 15 minutes like most products for skincare. I even use this on myself and teenager. Doesn't burn your eyes when you play in water. This definitely a top sunscreen product for all ages.
Ranson, WV
If your one of those people like me tbat hate the smell of sun screen, then this is your product! Baby magic is my favorite baby lotion (above johnsons) and this sunscreen smells just like it while adding totall sun coverage for my toddlers!!
Antioch
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tried and true favorite of ours! I used this when I was a kid and now I use it on my babes. We prefer lotions to sprays and this works wonders! Never had an issue with sunburn and I've used it on 3 babes!
Indianapolis, IN
Not my go to but I decided to go with this product instead of my usual one day because I was short on money and this was cheaper. It smells amazing and does work ok but to me it seemed really watery and not a think as my normal brand. I ended up giving this to my sister for her baby and went out and purchased my normal brand.
I love the way this sun lotion smells! It's kind of messy to apply but I'd rather have full control of how and where it's being applied than taking the risk of using the spray and getting it into their eyes
My favorite sunblock for babies and toddlers. I have used this for many years on both of my kids. It is one of the best sunblocks around. I recommend this product.
La porte, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was very worried about my baby's skin this summer. Ive now taken her to the beach twice this year with this sun block and she has not had any sign of sun burn either time.
Fredericktown , Missouri
If you can find this..get it. This is the bet stuff out there. It's thick a little goes a long way. And it's not oily witch is great!! It's also water proof
De Soto, MO
Great smell creates a smooth texture on the babies soft skin and is safe against the sun when going to the beach or walks in the summer sun
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best sunblocks on the market for babies. Leaves their skin soft and smooth yet protecting the precious skin.