BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Sunscreen

AvoTriplex™ High UVA 3-Way Protection™ Sun Tested, Sun Proven™ The skin care foundation recommends this product  as an effective  UV sunscreen. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri see more...

• Would you recommend for a baby or toddler?2 Answers
  • How old should a baby be to apply this ? 5 Answers
  • My little has some pretty sensitive skin and it's hard to find su...5 Answers
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this as a kid, and I use it on my.kids now. Of course with improved technology, science, research, ect over time the information and formula itself improves with the times- yet one thing that a ays the same is the gentleness of the formla. Is gentle enough for a baby or sensitive , dry , or oily skin. I have combo skin and I can even apply.a thin layer on nose and neck. Tip- let dry completely before getting wet- lasts longer and will absorb better for longest time between applications.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product works. I have used it on both my babies and neither of them have gotten burned. It's hydrated their skin and doesn't cause breakouts. It's a little hard to apply as It's not super smooth to spread out. Great price.
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use the banana boat sunscreen in my baby because I have used it in my other children when they were also babies! It works well. They don’t get sunburn or anything. I keep on buying it because I like it!
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is what I use on my kids when we are going to be actively playing in water. so far no sunburn for the kids so I believe it works. ingredients are not natural but it is effective
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave!! I use this on my toddler every time we are going to be in the sun. It offers such good protection! He has never burned when I use this! It is very quick and easy to out on, as those toddlers like to wiggle and run to play as fast as they can! I would recommend this product to any parent for their children!
Ashley D.
Beaver, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like banana boat baby because it’s so soft on my skin and it feels like it goes on evenly and smooth. I also like the packaging, pink is so appealing to me. It smells good and doesn’t feel thick on my face and pores. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something light and affective.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ use this sunscreen to really protect my skin. The baby lotions typically are thicker and whiter than a normal formula, but I️ believe I️t stays on better. The packaging is basic and this can be found at my local grocery store and target. I️t works, but has a thick glue like consistency.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband is a soulless ginger and this is all that protects his translucent skin. But seriously, this stuff is great! Fair cost when the other option is emergency room visits for second degree burns. Prefer the 100spf in a spray because I️ don’t like hoop in between my fingers.
Hannah T.
kentucky
My brother uses this product as well. He's seven years old and this product isn't the best for him. It's a lotion and he get very excited when we get to the beach so it's hard to run on him while he's bouncing around. It's also very sticky and sand is always stuck to his skin and it runs into his eyes when he starts to sweat.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So during the summer my little boy gets burned real quick by the sun and starts peeling so my friend who has a little girl told me she uses this banana boat sunscreen and that it protects her baby skin so I tried it and my baby skin was no longer getting burned by the sun
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Do you use Banana Boat's Baby Sunscreen on your older children?
Pati R.
Would it work on my 8years old?
Leslie I.
How old should a baby be to apply this ?
Lindsay L.
MCKINNEY, TX
My little has some pretty sensitive skin and it's hard to find sunscreen that doesn't give her a rash - I haven't tried this one yet, have you had any issues??
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Is this tear free? Water proof? What is the highest spf and is it safe for newborns?