BY BANANA BOAT #12 in Sunscreen

One Touch Spray For Quick, Easy Coverage. This Ultra Gentle Formula Is Pediatrician-Tested And Clinically Tested To Be Mild To Children' Skin And Eyes. And With Patented Avotriplex Technology It Protects In 3 Ways: Against Sunburn With High Uvb Protection Against The Effects Of Aging And Long-Term Skin Damage With Uva Protection Lasts Longer Than Ordinary Sunscreens Since It Doesn't Break Down. Now With A New Self-Locking Cap So Protection Is Just A Twist Away. This Very Water/Sweat Resistant Spray Retains Spf For 80 Minutes Of Non-Stop Play. Non-Greasy Fragrance And Alcohol Free Made In Usa see more...

• Is this sunscreen sticky? I found other spray sunscreens to be st...20 Answers
  • What's the highest SPF this comes in?9 Answers
  • Do you always remember to apply sunblock to your children?10 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Palmira B.
Here in Arizona its always hot and sunny and well that being said you always have to protect your skin especially your little ones... We love going to the river or fishing and this is the sunscreen i always use for my toddler ive always trusted this one... Even tho ive tried others thus is by far the best its easy to apply and it is a high protection.... Its very affordable and its sold at any store. Highly recommend... (ps i use it for myself too) lol
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
I bought this spray on banana boat sunscreen because I thought it was going to be much easier to put it on my baby. It was not. As soon as I started to spray it on the baby, it must of gotten clogged up and it just started dripping. It couldn’t get fixed. A whole bottle just got wasted. I would not buy it again.
Brooke K.
This sunscreen did really well for my kids when we visited the beach. I realize the controversy with spray sunscreens, but I usually sprayed it into my hands before applying to their faces/neck area, and when I did spray on their back, arms, and legs, I had them look away from the spray so as not to breathe it in. I feel like the non-spray kind goes further and is thicker than the spray. Both varieties seem to do the same job, regardless. The spray is less messy and more convenient when you have kids who just want to get outside in a hurry and play. It is also simple when it's time to reapply.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
We won't use the 100spf of this product ever again. We use the 60. Or lower. Worked perfectly for our newborn while we were outside most of the summer time when she was little. The aerosol cans are amazing. Recommend the spray on spf for all parents. Quick,easy, simple. No hassle with the kids. And the tiny babies it makes it even better.
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
Love that this sunscreen is a spray. It goes on quick and last awhile. I don’t feel like I have to keep applying more before I actually need too. Great value and price for the amount of spray you get . I’d highly recommend to others go have babies.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This is my favorite baby sunscreen. It doesn't have that gross, unique, sunscreen smell that sticks onto skin. It's also very easy to apply on my active toddler. It's sold for a good price and I would definitely recommend it.
Bookqueen5 Y.
I use this every year. My oldest is allergic to certain sunscreens but this one I can use on him without issues. It goes on easily and I don't have to worry about him breaking out. AND it keeps them from getting burnt!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
This is a good product for kids a little older. I tend to choose the foam version of this for babies. Same quality just less chances of getting it in the eyes or mouth. The spray version will suffice though and works just as good just a tad less convenient.
Anna B.
Neillsville, WI
This sunscreen has an easy application process! Sprays right on the skin and covers a sufficent area while spraying. Easy and quick application without missing a spot! Lasted well on skin and protected from sun
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
I like this product pretty good. It doesn't leave a greasy feel on the skin after use. I have noticed that some of it comes off in the water, but I'd say that's normal. I'd recommend this product. We use this about 4 days a week during summer.
Robin H.
Shubenacadie, NS
Is this sunscreen sticky? I found other spray sunscreens to be sticky.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Do you always remember to apply sunblock to your children?
Ashley M.
What's the highest SPF this comes in?
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
I heard that Banana Boat Sunscreen isn't SPF , does that mean it isn't healthy in general?
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
Would there be a way to make this last longer like by making a bigger can? thats the only complaint i have is that it doesn't go very far