BY BANANA BOAT #14 in Sunscreen

One Touch Spray For Quick, Easy Coverage. This Ultra Gentle Formula Is Pediatrician-Tested And Clinically Tested To Be Mild To Children' Skin And Eyes. And With Patented Avotriplex Technology It Protects In 3 Ways: Against Sunburn With High Uvb Protection Against The Effects Of Aging And Long-Term Skin Damage With Uva Protection Lasts Longer Than Ordinary Sunscreens Since It Doesn't Break Down. Now With A New Self-Locking Cap So Protection Is Just A Twist Away. This Very Water/Sweat Resistant Spray Retains Spf For 80 Minutes Of Non-Stop Play. Non-Greasy Fragrance And Alcohol Free Made In Usa see more...

• Is this sunscreen sticky? I found other spray sunscreens to be st...20 Answers
  • What's the highest SPF this comes in?9 Answers
  • Do you always remember to apply sunblock to your children?10 Answers
Palmira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here in Arizona its always hot and sunny and well that being said you always have to protect your skin especially your little ones... We love going to the river or fishing and this is the sunscreen i always use for my toddler ive always trusted this one... Even tho ive tried others thus is by far the best its easy to apply and it is a high protection.... Its very affordable and its sold at any store. Highly recommend... (ps i use it for myself too) lol
Sussy R.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this spray on banana boat sunscreen because I thought it was going to be much easier to put it on my baby. It was not. As soon as I started to spray it on the baby, it must of gotten clogged up and it just started dripping. It couldn’t get fixed. A whole bottle just got wasted. I would not buy it again.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen did really well for my kids when we visited the beach. I realize the controversy with spray sunscreens, but I usually sprayed it into my hands before applying to their faces/neck area, and when I did spray on their back, arms, and legs, I had them look away from the spray so as not to breathe it in. I feel like the non-spray kind goes further and is thicker than the spray. Both varieties seem to do the same job, regardless. The spray is less messy and more convenient when you have kids who just want to get outside in a hurry and play. It is also simple when it's time to reapply.
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this on my son a lot and it does the job greatly! We’ve bought it before and loved it. So will continue to use it. Very effective, no disappointment. Very gentle on babies skin, smells great too. Highly reccommend to others for sure. We love it.
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
Love that this sunscreen is a spray. It goes on quick and last awhile. I don’t feel like I have to keep applying more before I actually need too. Great value and price for the amount of spray you get . I’d highly recommend to others go have babies.
Bookqueen5 Y.
I use this every year. My oldest is allergic to certain sunscreens but this one I can use on him without issues. It goes on easily and I don't have to worry about him breaking out. AND it keeps them from getting burnt!
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Banana boat is the only sunscreen that I use on my children actually works and it protects my babies while we are at the lake swimming and hanging out all day I do not have to worry about coming off the water and I highly recommend it to all moms and dads
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to sunblock for myself and my kiddo. I have very fair, Irish, porcelain skin. Highly sensitive. This does the job, is cost friendly, and doesn't totally break out mine or my daughters skin. Highly recommend
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product for kids a little older. I tend to choose the foam version of this for babies. Same quality just less chances of getting it in the eyes or mouth. The spray version will suffice though and works just as good just a tad less convenient.
Anna B.
Neillsville, WI
This sunscreen has an easy application process! Sprays right on the skin and covers a sufficent area while spraying. Easy and quick application without missing a spot! Lasted well on skin and protected from sun
Robin H.
Shubenacadie, NS
Is this sunscreen sticky? I found other spray sunscreens to be sticky.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Do you always remember to apply sunblock to your children?
Ashley M.
What's the highest SPF this comes in?
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
I heard that Banana Boat Sunscreen isn't SPF , does that mean it isn't healthy in general?
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO
Would there be a way to make this last longer like by making a bigger can? thats the only complaint i have is that it doesn't go very far