2 colors available

BY BANANA BOAT

New! Very Water/Sweat Resistant AvoTriplex™ High UVA 3-Way Protection™ Banana Boat® Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Lip Balm is very water/sweat resistant, helps soothe and keeps your lips soft and supple.  This ultra-sheer formula with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection, Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection, and Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Questions and Comments? Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri see more...

• Does anyone else enjoy this?1 Answers
  • Does this lip balm have a smell and/or taste to it? I know with man...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much this is? and I am sure I can get this at ...4 Answers
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: With Vitamin E
I was in the market for a new lip balm (with great SPF) and feeling too cheap to purchase some Jack black lip balm so I found this. The one I purchased was banana flavored. At first, I wasn't feeling it. It did go on smooth and the smell/taste wasn't horrible - I just wasn't impressed. I lost it one of my purses and when I found it again - it turned out to be my new fav. I think when the weather begin to heat up here in Los Angeles it showed its true awesome colors. Great consistency and coverage. It lasted a long time on my lips and I have actually purchased a back up.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I have very sensitive lips and certain allergies that make it hard for me to find lip balms, let alone ones with sunblock. This one, however, has been a blessing. I love using this balm when I know I'll be out in the sun all day. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling silky, not waxy. The smell/taste is sweet, but not sickeningly so and hasn't caused me to break out in a rash. 10/10 from me!
Thais V.
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Review for: With Vitamin E
I'm really concern about the health of my lips. I have pretty sensitive lips and been espoused to the sun for a long time seemed to increase the sensitivity.
Also, I would have a struggle to make it moist on the winter.
Since I started using this problems could never complain about how my lives were dry or rough.

Honestly my favorite lip balm.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I swear by this lip balm! I have been using it for years and have never had a problem. Prior to discovering this lip balm I used to have really burnt lips at night from sitting out in the sun. After discovering this product I have never had a problem! As long as you reapply and keep your lips "balmy" you will never have burnt lips again!
Christy T.
Christy T.
Waleska, GA
Review for: With Vitamin E
I LOVE this for the beach or days in the sun. I have used it for several years because my lips burn easily and swell... well not with this lip balm! It is a must for a beach bag....and one for your purse too when you are out and about during the summer! Banana Boat is a trusted source for sunscreen so why not lip balm too!
Chelce H.
Chelce H.
Review for: Spf 30
This lip balm is the only reason my lips are still attached after summer! Lol , All joking aside though, this lip balm is so nice after you have been out in the sum all day and your lips feel a little burned. It has lasted me quite a while as well. I will Definitely be repurchasing this item next summer!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Review for: With Vitamin E
I will not go to the beach without having this in my bag! It is the best chapstick I have found because it goes on thick and doesn't need to be re-applied often. It smells great and keeps lips moisturized after a sweaty, salty day at the beach. I found this product at a reasonable price at Walmart.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: With Vitamin E
This is some good stuff to keep your lips feeling good especially if you're in the sun like I am during the summer and I'm definitely needing this for #Summer16 and I definitely will always keep this in my #BeachBag for my list stay beautiful and healthy! 👄 💙 💋
Katlin H.
Katlin H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Spf 30
I love any and all lip balms and this one definitely stood out from the rest. Very refreshing and beachy, which is fantastic since I live in a tropical area. I use BB's sunscreen and was pretty excited when I saw that they came out with a lip balm.
Christie G.
Christie G.
Review for: With Vitamin E
No one ever thinks to protect their lips but lips can get burnt too! OUCH! Banana Boat Aloe Vera Sunscreen Lip Balm is a life saver! It isn't greasy but totally works! The Vitamin E is great at soothing dry lips especially after a day in the sun!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work?
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how much this is? and I am sure I can get this at walmart?
Christie D.
Christie D.
What does it smell like, if anything?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Memphis, TN
Does anyone else enjoy this?
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Does anyone know the expiration date on this? I don't see one on the package...