BY BANANA BOAT

Pucker Up to Soft and Protected Lips. Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E moisturizes, conditions and protects those oh-so-sensitive lips!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just bought Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm for my daughter. I had noticed her lips were getting really pink since she's been spending most of her summer vaca outside playing. She put this on and no more pink. She loves it. I tried it, it's NOT heavy. Great stuff" in 19 reviews
  • "Great for on the beach or when your out in the sun alot! provides sun protection while also moisturizing with aloe!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm really concern about the health of my lips. I have pretty sensitive lips and been espoused to the sun for a long time seemed to increase the sensitivity. Also, I would have a struggle to make it moist on the winter. Since I started using this problems could never complain about how my lives were dry or rough. Honestly my favorite lip balm. " in 3 reviews
Robin C.
Winter Garden, FL
Honestly I was very disappointed with this chapstick, especially from such a well known and accomplished brand. I was going to a theme park when my lips started feeling dry and I realized I left my chapstick at home. I went to the nearest drugstore and picked it based off it being on display, a lower price, vitamin E, and a trusted SPF which sounded like a good idea in a theme park. I had to keep reapplying it throughout the day and instead of my lips feeling better during the day, they seemed to get worse. They continued to burn and even turned redder, meaning the SPF wasn’t working if my lips were burning from being outside. I also very much disliked the taste, you could definitely tell it was made by a sunblock company. I hope I just had a poor experience, but I definitely will not be purchasing again or recommending.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I found this Lip Balm a few years back at a Target, The best chapstick I have ever used. Not only does it protect against the sun but it moisturizes and if you were to taste your lips its sweat. I have purchase the item for many years, I buy it in multiples from Amazon because its really hard to come by at any drug stores. I will continue to use this product. ****
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walgreens because I was on the hunt for a lip balm that has sunscreen protection due to the heat in sunny California I am usually outside more in the summer time and want to protect my lips the formula to me feels like a chapstick which starts to dry out my lips I feel like I have to keep putting it on through out the day which after awhile gets a little annoying I like the added sun protection but that's about it.
JeanaRae W.
Henderson
I got this chapstick to use at the beach. It kept my lips moisturized and did prevent them from burning. I was outside all day and only had to reapply a couple of times. I would recommend it to someone who will be outside and wanting some spf in their lip balm.
Megan P.
This sunscreen lip balm works good. Keeps my lips soft and not getting sunburned. It has aloe and vitamin E in it. And the SPE is 45. I have very sensitive skin and my lips are okay with this one. I like it. It really easy to find.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I was in the market for a new lip balm (with great SPF) and feeling too cheap to purchase some Jack black lip balm so I found this. The one I purchased was banana flavored. At first, I wasn't feeling it. It did go on smooth and the smell/taste wasn't horrible - I just wasn't impressed. I lost it one of my purses and when I found it again - it turned out to be my new fav. I think when the weather begin to heat up here in Los Angeles it showed its true awesome colors. Great consistency and coverage. It lasted a long time on my lips and I have actually purchased a back up.
Holly J.
I have tendencies to ignore my lips, so in the summer they chap pretty easily, especially if I'm working outside a lot. This is a great chapstick though and the aloe is magical.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
I LOVE this lip balm for a pool day or a day at the beach. It has a wonderful summer/beachy smell and doesn't go on greasy or clumpy. Plus it provides great benefits and SPF! Highly recommend.
Ana S.
I have very sensitive lips and certain allergies that make it hard for me to find lip balms, let alone ones with sunblock. This one, however, has been a blessing. I love using this balm when I know I'll be out in the sun all day. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling silky, not waxy. The smell/taste is sweet, but not sickeningly so and hasn't caused me to break out in a rash. 10/10 from me!
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Also, I would have a struggle to make it moist on the winter.

Honestly my favorite lip balm.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Does anyone know how much this is? and I am sure I can get this at walmart?
Christie D.
What does it smell like, if anything?
Elizabeth S.
Memphis, TN
Does anyone else enjoy this?
eva g.
Fallston, NC
Is it completely natural?
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Does anyone know the expiration date on this? I don't see one on the package...