Karen A.
Karen A.

IS THIS LIKE THE GELL DO YOU USE IT ON SUN BURNS OR JUST EVERYDAY??
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
March 8, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Burns or after being in the sun, it helps preserve your tan
Sarah M.
I use it on burns
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
Jan. 24, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Both but I use it after burns
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Jan. 21, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
It's a gel for after sun.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Jan. 21, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
You can use it everyday. Aloe is good for your skin and since it is in lotion form it doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky. During the summer this is great to use as your everyday lotion, especially after the shower.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Jan. 16, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
I use this as an every day lotion in the summer because I am in the sun a lot
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
Dec. 27, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
Sunburns!!
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:36 p.m.
Usually on sunburns to relieve them
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Oct. 3, 2015, 4:49 p.m.
I suppose you could use this as an everyday lotion but I don't. I only use it as an after-sun lotion. It wouldn't hurt!
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Sept. 4, 2015, 4:53 p.m.
I use this as an everyday moisturizer and when I have a burn. It doesn't make me feel as greasy as the green gel aloe
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Aug. 10, 2015, 12:34 p.m.
I use it after I'm in the sun for any length of time. Even if I'm not burnt.
Paige S.
Paige S.
May 5, 2015, 1:06 a.m.
Whatever suits your lifestyle.
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Jan. 5, 2015, 11:59 a.m.
I use this lotion for minor burns. I do find the gel works best.
Nov. 4, 2014, 1:53 a.m.
I've used this product for years and I've used it for after going out in the sun, after tanning indoors and I've even used it as a moisturizer a few times a week just to make sure my skins protected as well as hydrated!
Nov. 4, 2014, 1:52 a.m.
Yes it's really nice to put in the fridge! It helps cool down your skin even faster but it's not needed.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:27 p.m.
It's more for after burns. Infuse it pretty frequently in the summer tho, in order to extend burn/tan I get throughout the season
Macey W.
Macey W.
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
More for after burns
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Oct. 23, 2014, 7:49 p.m.
If genuinely burned, I would suggest alternating this lotion with gel.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Oct. 13, 2014, 6:12 p.m.
I don't usually get sun burns but I usually but I use this after I've spent hours in the sun
Allison N.
Allison N.
Oct. 2, 2014, 6:15 p.m.
You can use it for either.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Oct. 1, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
I agree^ i would use the gel for a burn from an open flame but it's great for skinburn from sun exposure
aimee p.
aimee p.
Sept. 6, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
I use both kinds, but if I have a severe to moderate burn, I use the aloe gel type. For everyday use or less severe burns, I use the lotion.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Aug. 27, 2014, 2:41 p.m.
Works for both. I use it throughout the summer because it helps extend your tan and it feels better on than most gels.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Aug. 22, 2014, 8:50 a.m.
Sun Burns
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Aug. 6, 2014, 3:53 p.m.
I use it any time after being in the sun, burn or no burn. It extends the life of your tan too, prevents peeling
Kacey F.
Kacey F.
July 1, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
I use it for both! works great!
Amber D.
Amber D.
June 20, 2014, 3:43 p.m.
Works great for either!
Juliann D.
Juliann D.
June 18, 2014, 9:48 p.m.
It wouldn't hurt to use it every day but it is intended for after sun use.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
June 15, 2014, 9:25 p.m.
Yes but its more of a lotion.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
June 10, 2014, 4:16 p.m.
It's different than the gel, but does offer the same cooling, soothing effects. I like it better since it doesn't leave a layer of gunk on your skin. It just soaks right in. I use it as my every day moisturizer, year round.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
June 2, 2014, 5:32 p.m.
I like this better than the gel since it isn't so sticky - much more like a lotion. I use it on sun burns, and then on my tan to keep my skin moisturized. So far, so good this summer!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
May 24, 2014, 10:20 p.m.
I use it on Sun burn. I was extremely burnt and it helped me with it and I didn't blister either.
Abby V.
Abby V.
May 6, 2014, 5:11 p.m.
I use it every time I'm outdoors for a long period of of time. Its not thick and I basically use it like lotion after a shower after a long day at the pool or at the park.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
March 25, 2014, 1:07 p.m.
It is not as thick as the gel. Its more of a lotion that you would use everyday.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Dec. 18, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
Not the same as the gel. I use it on sunburns and even after time out in the sun, but I think the gel works better for burns

Join Now