BY BANANA BOAT #53 in After-Sun Products

After a glorious day under the sun, soothing aloe after sun gel cools and replenishes dry skin and helps prevent peeling. Your skin will radiate health. Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin soothes dry sunburned skin.

Features and Benefits:

• Formulated with aloe vera
  • Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
  • Soothes dry sunburned skin

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn R.
We absolutely love this stuff we keep it on hand. It's our favorite brand we buy two bottles at a time, we're always out in the sun and need protection and its great! With the lidocaine it really helps take the after sun burn away and feels nice
Kate B.
Hudson
This product works like a charm for my skin when I have a pretty bad sunburn. It’s such a mice cooling feeling it immediately makes the sunburn feel so much better. I would recommend this product and will buy it again.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I don't know what I'd do without this product. I burn super easy and hate being in pain. This helps numb everything which lets me sleep comfortably all night! Would definitely recommend!
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff works great when you have a bad sunburn cools you down a lot. I use it on my daughter who spends a lit of time forgetting to put sunscreen on when out in the sun.
Devon L.
State College, PA
This is by far a must have for me during the summer time. Whether I am at the beach or playing in a sports tournament, this aloe offers an immediate icy refreshing feeling to any sunburn. Though the scent is a tad strong the feeling is well worth it. I recommend this to anyone looking for immediate pain relief from any sunburn!
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
I not only keep this in my refrigerator, but I keep it in my cooler at the beach. It has never leaked and the container stays intact. It lasts forever and is safe to use on my whole family. It cools and heals. I love this stuff and never go to the beach or on vacation with out it. If I forget it, I find a store that has it and buy it up!
Courtney H.
Austin, TX
This gel is a god send for any person that burns easily like I do. Everyone knows that it feels like you're on fire after getting too much sun, this gel cools instantly and helps alleviate some of the heat radiating from you. I always keep a bottle on hand just in case.
Debbie D.
Summerdale, AL
I live within 5 miles of the Beach in Lower Alabama so the Beach life is what we live! I always have this stocked! As you might image....because we live at the beach we get LOTS of company! LOL!...many don't heed the warnings and pay the price with a sometimes Awful sunburn. This product has them back out enjoying the beach quick!
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I love this stuff! I burn horribly and this is one of the only things that soothes my burns. It's not too sticky, it's cooling on the skin, and it drys and you don't stick to things after it has dried.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Definitely has a cooling factor that makes it feel different than your standard aloe vera gel...I don't really like it personally. I find that storing my regular aloe gel in the fridge keeps it cool to the touch without the chemical created effect.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
How good is this at helping sunburn pain?
Kay R.
Aiken
where can I get banana boat sooth-a-caine gel, with lidocaine