Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenBanana Boat
Banana Boat Advanced Protection Kids Protective Sun Lotion SPF50

Banana Boat® Advanced Protection Kids Protective Sun Lotion SPF50

Banana Boat Advanced Protection Kids Protective Sun Lotion SPF50 180ml

How to use
Apply product 20 minutes before sun exposure.
3 tablespoons per full body application.
Reapply frequently to maintain protection.
Protect babies and young children from direct sunlight. Use clothing and suncare products with very high spf (higher than 25) for babies and young children.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid intensive midday sun. No sunscreen product can provide 100% protection. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. May stain clothing.

Ingredients
Aqua Homosalate Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Benzoate Butyloctyl Salicylate Cetearyl Alcohol Diisopropyl Adipate Phenethyl Benzoate Polymethylsilsesquioxane Silica Phenoxyethanol Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone Glycerin Carbomer Coco-Glucoside Methylparaben Ceteth-10 Phosphate Dicetyl Phosphate Propylparaben Sodium Hydroxide Disodium EDTA Paraffin Xanthan Gum Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Tocopheryl Acetate Panthenol Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat® Advanced Protection Kids Protective Sun Lotion SPF50!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa N.
Bayonne, NJ
I usually love Banana Boat but when I brought this for my kids, I hated it. It was very sticky and greasy. It left them with a whitish, grayish tint. Would not recommend. I’ll stick with Sun Bum or Coppertone for my kids!
Kristine J.
St Augustine, FL
The whole family uses this one. With the hot Florida sun it works for all of us. Does not irritate my kids sensitive skin. Lasts like it should. Banana Boat is on the pricey side but it does work the way it’s supposed to.
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Sunscreen works good but has to be reapplied to keep from burning it would be nice if it was higher spf
Cortney M.
I buy this children’s sunscreen because my friends and I have pale skin and often times normal sunscreen doesn’t work. Best sunscreen I have used, although I prefer the spray version.
Darci S.
My fair-skinned, red headed partner uses this when he works outside. It protects well! My only complaint is that it doesn’t force him to reapply. Let’s make this technology, people!
Jocelyn G.
Massena, NY
Only one I trust on my kids! Works great and I know there skin is safe. Best sunblock for kids out there!
Becca S.
Tazewell
Doesn’t smell great. Slips off the skin easily doesn’t prevent sunburn at all makes the sunburn worse. Is not waterproof. Packaging leaks bad.
Skylar D.
Richmond
Used this recently in Mexico because I heard it has less harmful chemicals than regular sunscreen. Great protection and has a light fragrance. Not too thick either!
Joanna G.
It has very high and very good protection, the filcent aroma is nice, wet the skin very well and allows you to take off the sand easily, I like it can be used daily because it feels very comfortable on the skin and its price is comfortable
yuliana H.
tizoc
Banana Boat® Advanced Protection Kids Protective Sun Lotion SPF50 uploaded by yuliana H.
This is a very sunscreen leaves skin soft , smell very good and protect you and all you family , it is also recommended to use for light of electronic devices Att ♡STRAWBERRY CREAM♡

Looking for your answer?