BY BANANA BOAT

Infused with carrot and banana extracts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product! I'm you're typical pale Irish girl and I get very slight color in the summer but it takes a lot of work! I tried out this tanning oil and the results were amazing! Even my friends who normally make fun of how pale I am, noticed a difference in my skin tone. I'm no bronze goddess but for what I'm used to, it definitely worked for me! I'm also a sucker for that sun screen tanning oil scent so to me this product smelled amazing! Haha.. It does leave a greasy feel to your skin but that's expected with any oil, and it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized after
Kaleigh H.
Wilmore, KY
I used this product this summer while on vacation and you definitely get what you pay for. It is cheap and it works for what it is used for. I have really pale skin and expecting this to magically give me a tan is not very realistic. I would say if you are looking for something cheap and that will help you tan, this is okay to use.
brianna t.
Bayonne, NJ
The banana boat protective tanning oil has honestly help me out this entire summer I am one of those people who tan and burn and starts to peeling by the end of the week this is honestly an amazing product I've used it several times and got the tan of my dreams without any sunburn or heat damage towards my
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This stuff works on my naturally olive skin and definitely makes me tan quicker. It's pretty affordable. Just spray on and rub in. It does make me look like an oily mess but after all, it is an oil. Great product but I don't recommend using it daily or as sun protection.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I have fair skin, so I always add a light sunscreen under it just to be safe from burns, but this is very effective and not expensive at all! I can lay out for only 30 minutes and see a noticeable tan line as long as I use this. Definitely recommend!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing scent, works really well! Perfect for laying outside at the beach. Gets you tan very quickly all while keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated. I have used this product for many years and would highly recommend it to anyone who likes tanning.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I'm not the type of person who gets tan, but I've heard from many customers that this brand & tanning oil leaves your skin how you want it ! So for those who like a beautiful tan I would tell you to check this out .
Courtney C.
I honestly bought this for the scent at first, but then I fell in love with the product! Gives solid sunburn protection while also allowing an amazing, glowing tan. Also keeps skin very well moisturized.
Alexis A.
New Baltimore, MI
I love this tanning oil!!!!!!!!!!!! It does its job and makes your skin feel so soft after using it. It smells absolutely amazing. It smells like bananas and coconut. I would definitely buy this again.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I first bought this when I was a teenager and I really like this product. It is perfect for laying out and getting tan while still keeping your skin moisturizer. I'd recommend it!