Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths, Energize, 10 ea uploaded by sharon n.

BY BAN

New! With PowderSilk Technology Promotes Instant Freshness Anytime, Anywhere 2 With Smooth Powder Finish 3 Safe for Use on the Face Feel energized with a cool silky touch and light citrus scent. These revolutionary cloths, with patented PowderSilk Technology, help leave skin feeling soft and refreshed with a translucent, superfine powder so skin feels smooth and comfortable all day with no sticky residue. Lightly-fragranced cloths help cool skin on contact as they wipe away sweat for a long-lasting freshness. A convenient way to feel instantly refreshed anytime, anywhere: After Exercising 1 At Work 4 Before Appointments 3 On the Road 10 Cloths ~ 3.9 in x 5.9 in Each Questions? see more...

• Wow! Do these feel really good on your skin? I wonder how the ene...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a dancer, I love using this after class and after rehearsal. It makes me feel clean and fresh no matter how much I've sweat. These are a great buy and easy to fit into even the smallest of bags. Great to carry around, especially in the summer.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! After workout, or after a muggy day at the park with the kids these are a perfect refreshing quick clean. They aren't oily, nor are they drying to the skin, and gentle enough i use on my daughter after soccer or cheer before we go eat or run errands . they don't leave you sticky either!
Lauren B.
My MVP product is Ban Wipes. These are seriously the most handy product ever. Why didn't anyone think of something like this before?! In the summer we are on the go and it can be SUPER HOT! I for one hate feeling sweaty and smelly when I'm out trying to have a good time! These are the perfect remedy for that! Not only are they cooling, they wipe of all that dirty sweat and leave you feeling super cool and clean on the go!! It's like a shower in a wipe, I KNOW RIGHT?! :D It's super easy to throw in the car or in your purse and have at your disposal all the time. I can't recommend them enough. There are a few different scents as well. I have sensitive skin and had no issues with this product. I swipe it over my arms and legs first, then swipe it under my pits last (yes I know but it works). Seriously go try these, they are under about $4 depending where you get them and they are awesome!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
This is hard product to find..I looked long and hard.I have tried all the BAN BODY CLOTHS and when I saw they had a new one I had to get it the first two I fell in love with.What makes tgis product so great you maybe wondering? First off,you can take them anywhere,the great scent and being portable they are the just thing to bring along to the gym,a long day of errands or a night out.They leave you feeling refresh and you just feel like you are renewed and ready to face anything.That is how I feel♥
Varah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! If you're looking for a body wipe that goes past simple "baby wipes" this is the product for you. I love these not only because they get a phenomenal amount of grime, but because they actually leave your skin feeling refreshed, not oily. They also come in different scents and are a convenient size for those extremely hot days or when the showers are full at the gym.
Amy M.
Hampton, TN
I love Ban Refresh Cooling Cloths!! These are awesome to help make you feel freshened up after working out.. or working period.. I cannot keep these around because every time I have them stocked up, my daughter comes over and raids my stockpile.. but I do love them.. and buy them every chance I get.. they are really worth what you pay for them.. and when I do have them I usually carry some in my purse.. and keep some at home..
Palmira S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for traveling and on the go! Feels my body feeling clean and refreshed. I always keep some in my bag.
Jessica B.
These range from 2-2.99 and are actually really refreshing whenever it is a hot day here in sunny socal
Noel H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Do these feel really good on your skin? I wonder how the energy part works? I think I would love the cooling! Seems like a great product to carry in your tanning bag!