Skin CareFacial SkincareBan Deodorants
Ban Simply Clean Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant, 35 Oz, 3 Pack

Ban Simply Clean Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant, 3.5 Oz, 3 Pack

by Ban Deodorants

Ban Simply Clean Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant, 3.5 Oz, 3 Pack ; UPC: 019045161164

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ban Simply Clean Roll-on Antiperspirant Deodorant, 3.5 Oz, 3 Pack!
Court K.
Dallastown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I struggle with BO depending on the deodorant and scent. I typically use secret gel, but vanilla and coconut doesn’t hide the smell of BO and I hate it. So, I saw this was a recommended product for BO and I have to say, I am not a huge fan. It stays wet under my arms, which is so uncomfortable to me! At first I thought I applied too much, so the next day, I only applied a little and even an hour lay, the deodorant was still wet. I will say it took care of the BO smell, but I seemed to have compromised comfort for the smell.
Angela G.
Doral, FL
It's very useful, it has a soft touch at first but, when the time has past, it very dry and sticky, it does its function... antiperspirant, it has great odor BTW, and it feels very gentle, I think this is one of that I always buy.

Looking for your answer?