BY BAN

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Roll-On  ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I am not a heavy sweater so I can't vouch for how well it works if you are, but it works great for me." in 2 reviews
  • "But if you aren't doing anything really physical (like sitting around all day) then I would suggest this." in 1 review
Malorie R.
The ban simply clean roll on is amazing. It fits right in my purse and i can always have access it on the go. This was right under 10$ at my local Heb store right down the road. I love that it last me all day and its super convenient Ban Simply Clean Roll-On Antiperspirant & Deodorant . I would buy another lot just to have on the go or if i wanted to give it to a friend to sample >
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant! I’ve been using it every day for years and i love that the deodorant is clear. Pretty reasonably priced and they occasionally have sales depending on where you shop. I recommend this if you are looking for a clear roll on deodorant!
Taylor E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently tried this by accident. At first i didn't think I would like it but this stuff is great. No white marks on clothing or clumping. Great for working out in. Holds up well and smells great. Mew favorite deoderant
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I have been using this deodorant for a very long time. It is a great drugstore product. I use it everyday in the mornings. It smells good and dries super quick. I never have white streaks or wet marks. It’s great!
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
I work out all the time (i do three sports). This antiperspirant never lets me down. I always feel fresh and dry while wearing this which is HUGE for me. I never have to worry about stains or anything!
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I really like this product a got it free from some sample i picked up at my college campus. I use it all the time and it helps with my sweaty armpits. It also stops the sweety smell.
Shonda S.
Worth , IL
I love ban. I have not used anything else since I started using it. I have underarm sweat sometimes and it does wonderful with keeping me dry even through my workouts.
Bethany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work out daily and love wearing this product!!
I never liked roll on deodorant bc it left my pits feeling wet and sticky. It was BOGO a CVS, so I thought I'd try it. I'm now a fan. Dries quickly and keeps my underarms dry all day. I like the smell and hubby does too.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ban roll on deodorant is my favorite to use when I go sleeveless. It smells so good and keeps me fresh and dry all day. I don't have any worries raising my arms in fear that my deodorant has worn off, especially being outside in Texas heat! Highly recommend!
Paige P.
Oxford, AL
This is my absolute favorite deodorant! I love the roll on version, and it is fast drying with no residue. The scent is awesome and is really effective for all day wear. Super satisfied and will definitely be wearing this for a long time!
Karle H.
Tucson, AZ
One of my friends suggested this to me but I'm still not sure about it. does anyone have any experience with this product? does it really work at covering up smell? one of my biggest pet peeves is BO so I need something that works well
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you like the ban deodorant?