BY BAN

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Roll-On  ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363. see more...

Ban Simply Clean Roll-On Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "I am not a heavy sweater so I can't vouch for how well it works if you are, but it works great for me." in 2 reviews
  • "But if you aren't doing anything really physical (like sitting around all day) then I would suggest this." in 1 review
Paige P.
Oxford, AL
This is my absolute favorite deodorant! I love the roll on version, and it is fast drying with no residue. The scent is awesome and is really effective for all day wear. Super satisfied and will definitely be wearing this for a long time!
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
I really like this product a got it free from some sample i picked up at my college campus. I use it all the time and it helps with my sweaty armpits. It also stops the sweety smell.
Bethany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work out daily and love wearing this product!!
I never liked roll on deodorant bc it left my pits feeling wet and sticky. It was BOGO a CVS, so I thought I'd try it. I'm now a fan. Dries quickly and keeps my underarms dry all day. I like the smell and hubby does too.
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
I’ve been wearing this deodorant since I was a teen. I would never wear anything else. It dries quickly and last the entire day. I always feel confident wearing this deodorant!! Wouldn’t want it any other way.
Angelique M.
Tampa, FL
I started using this deodorant because after being pregnant, nothing seemed to work anymore and this is what my husband uses and he never stinks! Well it really works and it has gotten my funk in control. I have a lot less underarm irritation since using it. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that I must reapply before exercising. And I sometimes forget to do that. Otherwise I love it, no more deodorant marks on clothes and it absorbs quickly!
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't usually use roll-on deodorant but this came in a Walmart beauty box. I don't like the wetness when I first put it on but it dries down reasonably fast and lasts the entire day. When it says 24 hours on the bottle it means 24 hours, so you do need to apply it every day. It's a decent antiperspirant/deodorant and I'll continue to use it up.
Anna C.
Eugene, OR
This is one of the best deodorants that I have used it last all day and doesn't get clumpy like others I've used. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has strong odor. It obsorbs and doesnt leave you feeling sticky like gel deodorants.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this in my spring Walmart beauty box. It came out pretty wet at first but dried fairly quickly. I love the powder fresh scent. It has been a while since I've used a deodorant like this, but it is nice. Decent packaging and easy to use.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love this version of Ban! I feel like if I give it a little time to dry, it works wonders. But if you put on clothes too quickly and it wipes off you'll really regret it. When it gets low, it gets more difficult to use but all in all its pretty great. Always shake before using!
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best deodorant for not leaving white marks on your clothes! It doesn't look flaky when it dries either like the gel deodorant does. I don't sweat much but I never notice a smell when I do!
Karle H.
Tucson, AZ
One of my friends suggested this to me but I'm still not sure about it. does anyone have any experience with this product? does it really work at covering up smell? one of my biggest pet peeves is BO so I need something that works well
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you like the ban deodorant?