BY BAN

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Roll-On  ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363. see more...

Ban Simply Clean Roll-On Antiperspirant & Deodorant
  • "I am not a heavy sweater so I can't vouch for how well it works if you are, but it works great for me." in 2 reviews
  • "But if you aren't doing anything really physical (like sitting around all day) then I would suggest this." in 1 review
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
This is my go-to must-have deodorant. I don't ever get body odor even without deodorant which is important to mention since I don't know if it's the absolute best at preventing smell, but it's a great antiperspirant without leaving any white marks.
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Friends who have used this think it gets on their clothes, but I don't seem to have this problem. For that reason I gave it 4 stars, but for me it's a 5 star product. Does it's job great and is not sticky. Very effective. Would recommend.
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best deodorant for not leaving white marks on your clothes! It doesn't look flaky when it dries either like the gel deodorant does. I don't sweat much but I never notice a smell when I do!
Bethany A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I work out daily and love wearing this product!!
I never liked roll on deodorant bc it left my pits feeling wet and sticky. It was BOGO a CVS, so I thought I'd try it. I'm now a fan. Dries quickly and keeps my underarms dry all day. I like the smell and hubby does too.
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this deodorant since middle school and I am still in love with it. I cannot stand using non roll on deodorants because the feel of that awful white powdery substance is unbearable in comparison. There is never any residue on my clothes, which is a must because I wear a lot of black. Every time I've tried out another deodorant, I've ended up going back to Ban.
Angelique M.
Tampa, FL
I started using this deodorant because after being pregnant, nothing seemed to work anymore and this is what my husband uses and he never stinks! Well it really works and it has gotten my funk in control. I have a lot less underarm irritation since using it. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that I must reapply before exercising. And I sometimes forget to do that. Otherwise I love it, no more deodorant marks on clothes and it absorbs quickly!
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't usually use roll-on deodorant but this came in a Walmart beauty box. I don't like the wetness when I first put it on but it dries down reasonably fast and lasts the entire day. When it says 24 hours on the bottle it means 24 hours, so you do need to apply it every day. It's a decent antiperspirant/deodorant and I'll continue to use it up.
Anna C.
Eugene, OR
This is one of the best deodorants that I have used it last all day and doesn't get clumpy like others I've used. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has strong odor. It obsorbs and doesnt leave you feeling sticky like gel deodorants.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this in my spring Walmart beauty box. It came out pretty wet at first but dried fairly quickly. I love the powder fresh scent. It has been a while since I've used a deodorant like this, but it is nice. Decent packaging and easy to use.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love this version of Ban! I feel like if I give it a little time to dry, it works wonders. But if you put on clothes too quickly and it wipes off you'll really regret it. When it gets low, it gets more difficult to use but all in all its pretty great. Always shake before using!
Karle H.
Tucson, AZ
One of my friends suggested this to me but I'm still not sure about it. does anyone have any experience with this product? does it really work at covering up smell? one of my biggest pet peeves is BO so I need something that works well
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you like the ban deodorant?