Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantBan
Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

by Ban

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Invisible Solid ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363.

Is this product vegan and cruelty free? And how effective is it?
Start your review of Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
Product Highlights
It smells amazing and it leaves you feeling and smelling fresh all day long.in reviews
This deodorant has a very minimal scent and works well with sensitive skin.in reviews
I sweat a lot and I had a hard time finding a deodorant that would work well for me.in reviews
This deodorant is great because it actually works, and it smells great.in reviews
Effective, doesn't leave white marks on clothes, and it lasts a long time -- at least over a month for me.in reviews
Jennifer G.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jennifer G.
Let me start by saying that this deodorant antiperspirant was my life saver! For years I struggled with excessive wetness and couldn’t wear white t-shirts without making stains in the pits, I tried everything from Sauve to Secret and even a couple of men’s too! Nothing compared to Ban invisible solid and my personal favorite is Sweet Simplicity, ive not had to worry a day since I stared IYS use, white t-shirts no problem, the best part is it cost no more than $3, it’s a absolute steal!
Jessica S.
Riverton, UT
This is the only deodorant I can use without smelling stinky. I use it everyday! This scent mixes well with the oils in my skin.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to use this antiperspirant and deodorant and it worked great. I moved to the other coast and it no longer worked for me and I had to find a new antiperspirant and deodorant. I liked the smell and wish it kept working.
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
I hardly ever wear deodorant or antiperspirant. I don’t sweat much and I don’t get really smelly. I have had this for years and wear it when I know I am going to be super active. I don’t know if this really works that well because I haven’t tried many different brands but it seems to work a little. I am not the best reviewer for deodorant. One this I can say is I like the different scents especially shower fresh. I hate the baby powder scents, they make me sick to my stomach. Ban Deodorant 2.6 Ounce Invisible Solid Shower Fresh (76ml) (3 Pack)
Alyssa C.
Clayville, RI
My favorite, I don’t typically sweat and this deodorant leaves me dry and smelling fresh
Bruna A.
Westfield , NJ
Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Bruna A.
I love the smell!!! It smell like baby powder!! Long lasting and it’s like a smooth layer on your armpit. Ban powder fresh it’s the only brand of deodorant bar that I feel comfortable of wearing during the day.
Bridgette A.
Brevard , NC
This deodorant has a fresh, clean smell but without being so overpowering like some other brands. Works great and keeps me feeling and smelling fresh even after long shifts at the hospital.
Leslie D.
Richmond
Works great! I'm am anxious tyoe of person so certain situations really get me nervous. I used this daily and it never disappoints. Fresh smell and lasts all day until you wash it off
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product! It’s the only deodorant by body doesn’t get used to! It is getting harder and harder to find though in the store.
Lyric B.
Harrodsburg , KY
Definitely my favorite deodorant. As a former athlete, u needed something that works well and smelled great and this was definitely the one for me! It smells great and does a great job and last me all day!