Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Shannon V.

BY BAN

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Invisible Solid ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363. see more...

• How long does this last? I need a deodorant that can last me all ...3 Answers
  • Does this work better than the original Ban?1 Answers
  • Does this Ban antiperspirant help you control sweat and make you ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It smells amazing and it leaves you feeling and smelling fresh all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "Effective, doesn't leave white marks on clothes, and it lasts a long time -- at least over a month for me." in 1 review
  • "This deodorant is great because it actually works, and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "This deodorant has a very minimal scent and works well with sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I sweat a lot and I had a hard time finding a deodorant that would work well for me." in 1 review
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am simply unimpressed by this product. I suppose it does its job, but I have found that the application is kind of sucky. Its a bit harder than other deodorants I've tried, so you have to apply a little more force to put it on. It doesn't really glide across the skin like most other products.
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used. I used to sweat so bad in high school and when I ran track I was so embarrassed to have sweat rings in my shirts. My mom bought this for me one time and I have used it since! 14 years old and now I’m 27 so I have used it 13 years now! I now buy it for my kids.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as my daily deodorant. I find that it works well. Every once in a while I feel like I need to apply more and/or notice an odor. But for the most part, this works well for me. I purchase this mainly at target. But sometimes at Walmart or Walgreens. It is usually around $4. I would recommend this and I will continue to purchase. Also, the smell is light.
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to sweat majorly and i heard this deodorant was worth a try so i tried it about four years ago and i would never try anything else. It's located at most stores, it's a great price, and it's effective. i don't sweat like i used to and i love this scent! I would recommend this product over and over!
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
After years of different trials and errors with trying different deodorants I finally have found my fit with Ban! This is the only brand that truly works for me and keeps me feeling fresh on a normal basis and even when I exercise. It's the only band I buy!
Amber M.
Portland , OR
That bright green packaging always called out to me in the deodorant aisle. The price was cheaper than most, and I decided to give it a try. I was not impressed. The smell from the package is way different than the smell once it hits your armpits. And that smell that hits your armpits although, not an unpleasant smell.. Don't expect it to last more than an hour. I also received no protection from sweat with this deodorant whatsoever. I would not recommend despite the bright green package and cheap price tag.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is my everyday deodorant. I think this stuff can stand up pretty well to everyday sweat. I usually have to reapply if I am going to be doing something sweaty - like going to the gym or taking a very long walk. This deodorant overall works well for me and I will continue to buy because it is all pretty cheap.
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's hard to find deodorant that works for me. I don't appreciate the feminine deodorants that smell like flowers or anything "sweet". I feel like it makes me feel worse. Some of the other scents of certain brands like clean linen, etc., don't actually smell like that, they still smell floral. However, this deodorant is quite the opposite. I feel it does smell clean and works really well. I don't have to reapply a bunch of times a day.
Jamie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love smelling like a bar of soap when I go out :) I wouldn't say this would last you a full 24 hours but it should definitely stick out for a decent workday. Granted, I'm using it in the winter time where I don't sweat too much (I sweat very little in general), If you know that you're someone who sweats a lot, I would suggest you to get something else. This is a great deodorant-- not so much an antiperspirant
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I have been using Ban for YEARS! I sweat a lot and I had a hard time finding a deodorant that would work well for me. I discovered Ban many years ago and it really works. I love the way it smells, always fresh and clean and it the antiperspirant really does the job. It's the only deodorant I use.
Megan P.
Florence, SC
How long does this last? I need a deodorant that can last me all day will in the sun.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this Ban antiperspirant help you control sweat and make you smell good?
Brittany H.
Does this work better than the original Ban?