Ban Simply Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Shannon V.

BY BAN

NEW. 24 Hour Odor & Wetness Protection Invisible Solid ~ Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1866-226-3363. see more...

• How long does this last? I need a deodorant that can last me all ...3 Answers
  • Does this work better than the original Ban?1 Answers
  • Does this Ban antiperspirant help you control sweat and make you ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It smells amazing and it leaves you feeling and smelling fresh all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "Effective, doesn't leave white marks on clothes, and it lasts a long time -- at least over a month for me." in 1 review
  • "This deodorant is great because it actually works, and it smells great." in 1 review
  • "This deodorant has a very minimal scent and works well with sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I sweat a lot and I had a hard time finding a deodorant that would work well for me." in 1 review
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is my everyday deodorant. I think this stuff can stand up pretty well to everyday sweat. I usually have to reapply if I am going to be doing something sweaty - like going to the gym or taking a very long walk. This deodorant overall works well for me and I will continue to buy because it is all pretty cheap.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I've been using this deodorant for a long time, probably the last five years. And it never fails me. It smells great and lasts all day. It's a good price as well. I will be changing to an organic deodorant in the future, because of the presence of aluminum in many deodorants.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This deodorant is fantastic. It is the only kind I use that is truly effective all day . They have a few great scents to choose from and it's very inexpensive!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this as my daily deodorant. I find that it works well. Every once in a while I feel like I need to apply more and/or notice an odor. But for the most part, this works well for me. I purchase this mainly at target. But sometimes at Walmart or Walgreens. It is usually around $4. I would recommend this and I will continue to purchase. Also, the smell is light.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to sweat majorly and i heard this deodorant was worth a try so i tried it about four years ago and i would never try anything else. It's located at most stores, it's a great price, and it's effective. i don't sweat like i used to and i love this scent! I would recommend this product over and over!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
After years of different trials and errors with trying different deodorants I finally have found my fit with Ban! This is the only brand that truly works for me and keeps me feeling fresh on a normal basis and even when I exercise. It's the only band I buy!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes fo a deodorant, I need something that does what it says. This did not. I had to reapply after 2 hours and I didn't feel fresh or confident.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Ban is my second favorite deodorant. I usually but the shower fresh kind because I think it smells like sweet tarts. It can be tricky to find sometimes, but it works well on sweat and odor. I've never had issues with staining with Ban. I'll buy again when my other deodorant runs out.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Smiths Station, AL
There are so many deodorants that just don't keep you feeling fresh all day. Ban is one of the exceptions. I love how it kept me feeling clean & smelling great all day. This is a great deodorant. I highly recommend it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Austin, Tx
I really do not like deodorant. Once you start sweating it sort of enhances the smell. I had the original scent. I used it in the past and really liked it. So I came to it. But NOPE. DO NOT LIKE IT.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Florence, SC
How long does this last? I need a deodorant that can last me all day will in the sun.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this Ban antiperspirant help you control sweat and make you smell good?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Does this work better than the original Ban?