by BAN

Provides outstanding 24 hour invisible protection against odor and wetness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ban Antiperspirant Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Sweet Simplicity 2.6 Oz (Pack of 4)!
Saint Marys, WV
Keeps my armpits dry and smelling fabulous! I literally don’t have to put on more than once a day unlike other brands
Cincinnati, OH
Absolute favorite deodorant. Great deodorant and great scent! This last all day, even when I workout after work.
Atlanta
I love this choice. It a change from the roll on. Yet the same great effective, long lasting product.
Calgary
Been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember. Amazing, great quality and smells good. High in aluminum though which I know isn’t super great but it does prevent sweating...if you prefer a more natural option this isn’t the option for you. Doesn’t cause you to sweat unlike some deodorants.
Campinas, São Paulo
This deodorant is great! I thougth that for been a solid deodorant I would feel sticky but its very soft, the smells is great and it holds the transpirations for a long time. It also lasts for a long time, I use every day for the past 4 months but it stills have product! In my country this deodorant is a little expensive but it worth it because lasts for a long time, its more cheap than buy a spray deodorant every month.
Vancouver, BC
I am a naturally sweaty, stinky person. This is the only antiperspirant I buy. It works better than the "prescription-strength" ones from other brands. It smells great, instead of the typical, cloying perfume or baby powder smells. It keeps my underarms dry and neutral smelling, which no other deodorant I've tried has been able to do.
Ban is a great deodorant brand. If you find others haven't been working as this will definitely be one of your go to antiperspirants. This is one of the better deodorants I own and I always notice how long lasting it is. I really like this one as it never irritates my skin or causes redness. Very soft and gentle!
Winnipeg , MB
Ever since I got a sample of this deodorant over 15 years ago, it’s the only one I use. Lovely fresh scent! My only complaint is that it’s not invisible; it leaves white marks on clothes.

Looking for your answer?