by BAN

Provides outstanding 24 hour invisible protection against odor and wetness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ban Antiperspirant Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Sweet Simplicity 2.6 Oz (Pack of 4)!
Columbus, OH
I have tried out many deodorants in the past, but I have been so impressed by this. I have repurchased it several times! It is more expensive than other deodorants, but I think it is worth the price. I really like the smell and it keeps my underarms dry all day!
Johnstown, OH
This is my favorite deodorant. I love the smell and it keeps me smelling fresh all day long. They have taken this product out of a lot of stores so I hope they aren’t getting rid of it. I have used this for years and will continue to use it.
Tiffin, OH
I’ve been using Ban for years, it’s the only deodorant I can use that doesn’t cause my skin to break out. The fragrance is great and it lasts a very long time. It’s very affordable and I recommend it all the time!
Pensacola Bch, FL
My favorite was the yellow scent but it was discontinued! Started using this one and like it was well! Minimal sweat, great scent and lasts all day. Started using it as a teen and still use it as an adult. However, they’re hard to find in stores and I wish they made an aluminum free formula.
Licking
Is it possible to give this brand of deodorant more than 5 stars?? This is my all time favorite deodorant. It works. All fragrances smell good. It’s affordable!! I use it everyday and would definitely recommend to others!
Ann Arbor
This is my go-to. I'm in love with the scent, it's one of the cheapest deodorants out there, and it works. Lasts a long time, too. I wouldn't call it "invisible", because you still have to be a little careful when wearing black clothing, but I feel like you'll get that with any solid.
White Plains, NY
I SWEAR by this deodorant. I have tried so many brands and types between solids, gels and roll ons - all claiming to keep you fresh, not come off on clothes and not make you sweat. I only use this Ban solid no matter what. It is reasonably priced and has a great smell. I am not someone who sweats a lot or smells, but this is the only deodorant to keep me dry and is actually invisible. Interestingly enough it looks very old school in its packaging so you wouldn’t expect it to be so great.
Johnstown
It is a good consistency, and a great size! It works way better then secret, and it lasts and smells good for 24 hours. It absolutely met my expectations because it smells and last for 24 hours. I am completely satisfied.
Spanaway, WA
So I wanted to try something new and came across this cause no other deodorant was working or it was irritating my skin this deodorant is awesome light fresh sent and works very well all day and doesn't irritate my skin
Kingston, PA
I’ve been using this for 15+ years. I love the scent and it keeps me dry and fresh all day long. I an able to find it at Walmart or any other store for around $3.50. The only deodorant I buy is this!

Looking for your answer?