bamboobies® Ultra-thin Nursing Pads uploaded by Stacie H.

BY BAMBOOBIES

Breastfeeding is beautiful – leaks and lines are not!

bamboobies® are made of ultra-soft and soothing bamboo rayon velour, an absorbent inner layer of cotton with an outer milk-proof™ liner to help prevent embarrassing leaks! These nursing pads are super absorbent and eco-friendly.

If you are a light leaker or your milk supply is established, then our ultra-thin light pink heart-shaped pad is perfect for you. Regular bamboobies® ultra-soft nursing pads are unique because they don’t show through or leak through like other washable pads. Our heart-shaped pad is designed to cup the breast for a smoother silhouette.

• How freaking cute?! I wish that they had had these when I...1 Answers
Emily S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these when I'm not working. They are softer on the skin than anything disposable. The only issue is that they stay wet after leaking, so not good for all day at work.
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are so so so soft. I wish I had these when I breastfed my first. But I got them for my second and am so glad I did. Breastfeeding in the beginning means sore nipples that are adjusting and lots of random leaking. (Think anytime you hear a baby cry) haha but these will be there to catch the milk, and be oh so soft on your sensitive adjusting nipples. Easy to throw in the wash and it means no waste!
Chelsea J.
I love the cute shapes. Also my daughter loves to play with them. She's getting her first teeth. Fortunately, these are more discreet when she pulls them from her diaper bag than the old fashion washable nursing pads. comfy.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
These are THE best breast pad I have tried. They are so soft against my skin, absorbent, and easy to clean. Plus they're reusable, so you're not throwing your money out the window when buying these.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Love these ! extra protection if you are a milker LOL. it easy to clean i handwashed it so it wouldn't get messed up so soon good quality and reasonable price
Sara F.
Enon Valley, PA
they were very absorbant and comfy except for the fact that they slid around too much for me. love that they are environmentally friendly and washable
Jessica W.
So soft, so thin. I loved these. They soaked up and did not leak through and were so comfortable to wear. I would recommend these over and over again.
Crystal G.
Cedar Lake, IN
I so leaked right threw these. They are so cute but unreliable when you have your letdown. The last thing you want is to start leaking in public.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
I loved the reusable pads because the disposable pads stuck to my skin and irritated it sometimes. These are so soft , you forget they are there.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I use these pads every day while nursing. while they stay in place and do prevent some leaks, I tend to prefer the thicker pads for my flow.
Heather L.
How freaking cute?! I wish that they had had these when I was nursing my two babies. I am afianced and plan on having another child, or two, after the wedding, so I would love to know where I could buy this at?! My sister-in-law is also about to have her first child, and I'd love to get these as a gift for her!