bamboobies® Overnight Nursing Pads

bamboobies Washable Nursing Pads are made of ultra-soft and soothing bamboo rayon velour, an absorbent inner layer with an outer milk-proof™ liner to help prevent embarrassing leaks! These nursing pads are super absorbent and eco-friendly.

The round-shaped overnight nursing pads are not only ultra-soft, but larger, thicker and super absorbent for heavy leaking and newborn nursing.

How well do these work compared to disposable ones?
Where can I find this nursing pads?
How well do these work? I used disposables with my previous pregnancies but I was looking for something more eco friendly and expense saving.
Start your review of bamboobies® Overnight Nursing Pads!
Christina G.
These bamboo nursing pads are the softest, most amazing things on sore nipples and breasts. I stocked up on overnight as the regular thickness ones didn't provide enough leakage protection. Far better than the scratchy and lumpy disposable pads.
Chelsea W.
Clifton Park, NY
These are very soft on the skin and don’t show through your nursing bras. I didn’t end up using these that much, but they were nice.
Cory M.
Durham
Love these! They are so soft and are great for tender nipples when starting out nursing. I do wish they had an even more absorbent variety however as I still tend to leak through these at times.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
When it comes to nursing we all know how painful, messy and sensitive things can be. The paper disposable nursing pads were not cutting it!! I got a set of these and oh my gosh! Night and day difference! They are SOOO soft and a huge plus, you can throw them in the washing machine!
Steph K.
Atwater, OH
I loved these bc I could reuse them and they are so soft. I know some women who couldn’t use them bc they’d soak right through them, so I guess it all depends. But I’ll use these again!
Melissa K.
Hackettstown, NJ
Amazing relief! Used these all day to help with my leaking. I think this is an amazing product I bought about 15.
Ashley G.
Barnwell, SC
These things are an absolute LIFESAVER! All breast feeding Mamas know the struggle of having your milk engorge and let down in the middle of the night before your LO wakes up to feed! These saved so many shirts, nursing bras and my sheets!
Gabrielle G.
Mckinney, TX
I loved that I could wash these and they still felt soft. But sometimes they would bunch up and fold in my sleep, so I took off a star for that. Still a great product & will repurchase if the Lord blesses me with another baby 🥰
Idelca O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I used this for All day use the best breast pad i used while breastfeeding. I had crazy let down and no other pad could handle and I love how I could just wash by hand and reuse it.
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These were a life saver for when my son started sleeping through the night. Also love that you can wash and reuse. Always felt like I went through the other kind way too often. These hold a lot more then the other brands. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...