Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingNursing PadsBamboobies
bamboobies Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack

bamboobies® Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack

HooW well do these hold up? Trying to decide if reusable is the way to go or if I should just get disposable.bamboobies® Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack
Are these any better than medela and other leading brands to prevent leakage?
Has anyone used this if so how good are they ?were to buy
Start your review of bamboobies® Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My too would be to make sure they get in the wash right away though, breast milk is awesome but it sure can make clothes stink! in reviews
They might seem a little pricey but I promise, to a nursing mom, they're worth every penny. in reviews
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
bamboobies® Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack uploaded by Reyianna W.
I love bamboobies this is my go to nursing company and I own several of their products. These are absorbent and comfortable. I recommend getting the wet bag to keep in your diaper bag and also the wash bag. They have held up for 10 months now.
Nikole H.
These have been a life saver! They're soft yet absorbent, I have don't even have the overnight ones and it's rare that I leak. I've been using them for over a year and they're still in perfect shape. They might seem a little pricey but I promise, to a nursing mom, they're worth every penny.
member-5a673
bamboobies® Overnight and Regular Pads Multi-Pack uploaded by member-5a673
I thought that I would be able to use the overnight pad set in here but couldn’t I woke up wet every night. The other day pads work fine and are very soft. I don’t like the feeling that I get when these get wet from a leak. They definitely survived a wash but look like they took a beating. Don’t really use them anymore.
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
For reusable pads they work very well! They are absorbent and super soft! Being soft is extremely important when you’re sensitive and hurting! I love the cute heart shapes too!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where some pads are great they're not only re usable and easy to wash could be have a really great high absorbency I will definitely keep using and highly recommend.
Angel I.
Southgate, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these breastfeeding pads. They prevent leaks and are very cute. I just throw them in the washer. They are durable and good quality pads. Definitely purchase if you’re planning on breastfeeding.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you cannot sew your own pads or buy off of Etsy from a good shop, these are the store bought cloth nursing pads I’d recommend. When I was nursing my babies 11 & 9 years ago, these had just come on the market and were the only brand available mainstream. Not sure what all they have now, but back then these were really nice & soft alternative to the rough disposable pads.
Samantha G.
Saint John, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked these, they are soft and absorbent. They didn’t irritate my skin, and I liked that they could be washed and reused rather that going through tons of disposable ones
Eve A.
Lewisville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are amazing!! Being washable was a must for me as I’m not a fan of the plastic feeling of the disposable. These have great absorption as well!!
Nicole G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can see the outline through your shirt but I’m giving 5 starts because I’d rather have a thick reusable pad that works and I see an outline than have one that you can’t see and doesn’t work. They’re super cute super soft and easy to clean!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...