BY BAMBOOBIES

This Bamboobies multi-pack includes both Regular and Overnight washable nursing pads. Bamboobies unique 'milk-proof' barrier prevents pads from leaking through. The Regulars provide an ultra-thin and super soft pad, great for light leaking and smooth coverage. The Overnights are made ultra-thick and absorbent for heavy leaking and newborn nursing. Overnights are extra-large circles, made to give coverage all night long while baby (hopefully!) sleeps. Pack includes 3 pairs of Regulars (1 pair light pink, 1 pair hot pink, 1 pair black) and 1 Overnight pair. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Highly recommend! These pads are soft, comfortable, and very absorbent. They feel great on the skin and wash beautifully. I also really like the way they look under my clothes. I don't ever have to worry about the nursing pad showing through my tops.
Jennifer M.
Enola, PA
These super soft and discreet breast pads are great! Although a bit more expensive, they wash up nice in the washer and you don't have to keep buying more like disposables. Haven't had any problems with them leaking thru like other reusable. Definitely worth the money. The come in different colors and shapes too. They have night-time ones too!
Brenna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was really hoping that I would like this product, as I am constantly going through pads, unfortunately I don't. They aren't absorbent at all, so I was only able to try them once. No good for Mom's who leak a lot.
Dayna H.
Lafayette, IN
Love these. Stop daily leaks. Doesn't make breasts appear lumpy. Easy to clean. I have loved using these over disposable pads. Worth the price. The nighttime ones are great when struggling with engorgement.
Krystalrose B.
Fact is I was so Pro washable breastpads because they are a lot more comfortable at night but these are so light I leaked right through. I had to buy disposables the next day!