BY BAMBOOBIES

Regular bamboobies ultra-soft, bamboo rayon velournursingâ pads don t show through or leak through. Ultra-thin and heart-shaped, these regular pads are designed for light leaking. The unique milk-proof backing stops embarrassing leaks.â for pads suited towards heavy leaking, try the ultra-absorbent bamboobies overnights nursing pads. see more...

Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
The idea of these are great, however I feel for me execution was less. They do absorb a good amount of leaking, but they aren’t for say overnight use. They are machine washable which makes them affordable compared to disposable ones I have used in the past. I had a little trouble with them staying in place when wearing them for long periods but for a couple hours would work well. I do wish the pads were a little bigger since everything swells a bit, but over all they were an ok buy.
Steph B.
Bought these to try out and at first, I loved how soft they felt... until I began to nurse my son and leaked. I was treated to a sopping wet nipple and felt so uncomfortable rearranging the pads. They are oversized in all the wrong places. The pads kept peeking through my shirts!
Samantha G.
Alamo, TX
These Breast pads are actually true to they're name they are extremely soft and comfy ! And do they're job well