Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #3 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start gettin...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washa...1 Answers
Kaury M.
Bronx, NY
They are cute and organic is always great but the shape its not that great for the boob, you must wear the right bra,,,
amanda a.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the concept of these as well af the feel, but if you have a heavy supply, you will soak right through these pads.
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Love these so much the are sooo soft! And they don't leak which is a major plus and they are so easy to clean! And cute!
Lacey S.
Rolette, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the shape and the fit the colors tend to show thru some on some tanks, also a bit more spendy then other brands
Cassandra  O.
North Platte, NE
These were awesome when I was nursing my little guy. I never had a leak at all with them! A must for nursing moms.
Kylie r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are super cite and soft! They didn't hold very much milk for me. I wish they had a little more absorbency!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the best nursing pads. They are soft and don't scratch like the other ones do. They are cute too!
Charle S.
ardmore, ok
I loved these when I nursed my little ones! No leaking and so comfortable -unlike the plastic-lined ones!
Allison H.
Bamboobies are the best breast pad I've found. They are thin yet extremely absorbent and super soft.
Jade M.
Sanger, CA
I didn't think pads were for me, until I found these.. absolutely AMAZING! A for sure NONdrip for me!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these?