Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #3 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start gettin...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washa...1 Answers
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best dad ever. They are super thin. I find when I turn them upside down you can't even see them through my shirt. important part is they're super comfortable. These don't irritate me at all. I Tried several other pads they felt scratchy. Other pads or just a comfortable lease you can totally forget even wearing them
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
These are amazing! I started off using disposable nursing pads and they were so itchy! It was terrible. These are amazingly soft and absorbent. And, when it's time to go back into the world, they shape really does prevent weird outlines in your clothing. These are a go-to gift item I get every expecting mother!
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these because they're so soft but I need something that can absorb more! They Caused me to leak...I'm hoping later after my milk supply levels off these will be enough for me to use regularly.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
The only store bought nursing pads I can use. All the disposable brands irritate my nipples. These are so aloft, very absorbent, and I love that you can reuse them. They held up great wash after wash!
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Must have for nursing mommies! These are soft, easy to clean and doesn't leak. It might seem a bit pricey, but in the long run you'd be saving yourself money by not buying disposable nursing pads.
Nydia Fry M.
These pads are a Godsend! They are the most, absolutely comfortable ones on the market. I have a pretty huge let down of milk sometimes and can even leak through other brands :/
I have not had that problem with these pads once! Definitely a permanent winner in my book.
Shannon J.
Adrian
Softest things to wear! All the disposable nuring pads I have don't even compare to these. They don't irritate the skin or leave a weird look in your shirt! So cute, soft and absorbent!
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
Love these reusable pads! I have recommended them to all my mommy friends. They are very absorbent an do not stick to you as disposable pads do. They are easy to care for and dry quickly.
Maria P.
Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this! Bamboobies are SUPER soft, fit so easily inside my bra (and go unnoticed to the outside world), are easily washable, and dry quickly. I'm giving these as gifts to all my newly nursing Momma friends. They can thank me later!
Hannah R.
Fishers, NY
Amazing reusable nursing pads! Extremely easy to care for and much ore sustainable than the disposable kind! Disposables can trap in liquids which can lead to infection and the bamboo based nursing pads keep you feeling fresh and clean all day!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these?