Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #8 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start getting messed...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washable kind...1 Answers
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
Love these reusable pads! I have recommended them to all my mommy friends. They are very absorbent an do not stick to you as disposable pads do. They are easy to care for and dry quickly.
Maria P.
Seriously, it doesn't get any better than this! Bamboobies are SUPER soft, fit so easily inside my bra (and go unnoticed to the outside world), are easily washable, and dry quickly. I'm giving these as gifts to all my newly nursing Momma friends. They can thank me later!
Hannah R.
Fishers, NY
Amazing reusable nursing pads! Extremely easy to care for and much ore sustainable than the disposable kind! Disposables can trap in liquids which can lead to infection and the bamboo based nursing pads keep you feeling fresh and clean all day!
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
These are the BEST! They are so soft and comfortable. They don't show under your clothes and they don't stick after your milk dries. You can use them with any kind of cream you have to soothe. I give a pair of these to all my new mommy friends!
Donna C.
These reusable breast pads are great. I love how soft they are and the fact that I can reuse them is great. The reason I do not prefer these is just because I have a heavy flow, so my preference are the heavy duty Bamboobies nursing pads.
Nieome L.
These heart shaped breast pads are definitely not my fav. I only turn to these as my last resort when I run out of disposables. I tend to leak with these due to the heart shape.
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I was given a pack of Bamboobies when my first child was a couple of months old. I immediately fell in love. They are so absorbent and so soft. They are always my number one recommendation when people inquire about nursing pads.
Janelle R.
I love my set of Bamboobies nursing pads. They are soft, washable and I have never had a problem with them leaking they! They are flexible and thin enough that they aren't detectable in my bra. Love this brand so much!
Rosie N.
Salem, OR
I try to mostly use reusable pads and these are the greatest. I have some that were less expensive, but they were bulky, wore out quicker, and I leaked through them ūüėē. I didn't have any of those problems with these!
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
These are the softest nursing pads that I have ever used! They are nice on sore nipples and I love that I can reuse them and not have to worry about buying more!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Where can I purchase these?