Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #3 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start gettin...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washa...1 Answers
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
After months of using disposable pads, I can't believe I didn't try these sooner. I love them. They're comfortable, they don't show under clothes, and they're super easy to care for. I just wash and dry them with my regular laundry.
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
I bought tons of these and I'm so glad I did. They are so comfy on tender nips when you're nursing. The material is so soft and soothing. I also used their pillows which you heat or cool and the balm. Love that they're reusable too!
Jessica F.
Kansas City, MO
I didn't use these after my first was born but I did with my second and I have LOVED THEM! They absorb great, and i just washed them with regular laundry so that was so easy and cheaper then constantly purchasing disposables!
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best dad ever. They are super thin. I find when I turn them upside down you can't even see them through my shirt. important part is they're super comfortable. These don't irritate me at all. I Tried several other pads they felt scratchy. Other pads or just a comfortable lease you can totally forget even wearing them
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Yes! These are the best, softest reusable pads. The absorb most of my leaks after 8+ hours without baby. I bring them to every baby shower. I would recommend using disposables if there is any nipple damage as these can sometimes stick.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
These are amazing! I started off using disposable nursing pads and they were so itchy! It was terrible. These are amazingly soft and absorbent. And, when it's time to go back into the world, they shape really does prevent weird outlines in your clothing. These are a go-to gift item I get every expecting mother!
Laura A.
Austin, TX
The only store bought nursing pads I can use. All the disposable brands irritate my nipples. These are so aloft, very absorbent, and I love that you can reuse them. They held up great wash after wash!
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I love these because they're so soft but I need something that can absorb more! They Caused me to leak...I'm hoping later after my milk supply levels off these will be enough for me to use regularly.
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Must have for nursing mommies! These are soft, easy to clean and doesn't leak. It might seem a bit pricey, but in the long run you'd be saving yourself money by not buying disposable nursing pads.
Nydia Fry M.
These pads are a Godsend! They are the most, absolutely comfortable ones on the market. I have a pretty huge let down of milk sometimes and can even leak through other brands :/
I have not had that problem with these pads once! Definitely a permanent winner in my book.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Tampa, FL
Where can I purchase these?