Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #8 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start getting messed...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washable kind...1 Answers
Rachel N.
I love my Bamboobies! I've tried other reusable pads and none have been as good as these. They are thin, soft, and smooth and fit well in my nursing bras. They hold a good amount of leakage, but I have leaked through do to the pad moving and my nipple being positioned right near the edge of the pad. The only downside is there is nothing to hold them in place so they will slide around the bra.
Heather S.
Spring, TX
I found that two packs of these was enough even for my sparse, pathetic, desperate laundry life. These pads are wonderful. They are soft and plush; they do not show through a bra. I have only the pale pink-- as I am living a sedate life-- so I can't comment on whether or not the hot pink shows through anything. Saucy. However, they hold up to wash/dry cycles and any detergent I've thrown at them. Zero stains. I use them with the pointy tip of the heart facing up to give myself a bit more room for leaks. It works really well.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
The reviews are great so I ordered some & got them in the mail yesterday. They're definitely soft and seem to be well put together. I can't see them through my shirt either! May be TMI, but my milk hasn't even came in yet and I've had horrible nipple pain this whole pregnancy...to where I don't even want a bra to touch them. These actually don't irritate them. Super happy I got these!
Michelle N.
I recommend these to anyone I know that's breastfeeding. They are very soft and hold a fair amount of leakage considering they look rather thin. I've found that putting them in my bra cup upside down (top of heart towards the bottom of the cup), helps give them a more flat appearance. Otherwise I get a little bit of bunching and not a smooth line.
china g.
indianapolis
I purchased these and absolutely love them. They are so soft and absorbent. The best thing about these is that they don't stick to my nipples when I try to take them off like other cloth and disposable pads do. I definitely recommend trying these and the site is super easy to order from but they can be found at target as well.
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I bought 2 boxes of these with my second pregnancy and I actually recommend using me is more than the disposable ones because the disposable ones are a lot itchier than the bamboo big ones. when buying reusable breast pads I highly recommend getting a small laundry bag just so you don't lose your your breast pads
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are amazing. I started off with a free pair and then bought a few in every thickness. The overnight pads are a lifesaver for me because I leak a lot if my son doesn't wake up for a middle of the night feeding. They are so soft and generally fit well enough to not see through a shirt/thin bra (sometimes I turn them upside down). I've tried disposable pads and hated them compared to Bamboobies!
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these so much! They wash really well and absorb a lot more than I thought they would. I didn't use them when I first started nursing because I leaked so much, but when my milk regulated, these were my go to. They're basically invisible under my clothes!
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm a big fan of Bamboobies! They are so soft and comfortable to wear. I've never had any issues with them showing through my outfit. I love having something reusable that I can wash and keep using over and over. My only complaint is that occasionally they shift while I'm wearing them. Other than that, I think they're wonderful!
Jennifer H.
I bought tons of these and I'm so glad I did. They are so comfy on tender nips when you're nursing. The material is so soft and soothing. I also used their pillows which you heat or cool and the balm. Love that they're reusable too!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Where can I purchase these?