Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #8 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start getting messed...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washable kind...1 Answers
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For reusable nursing pads these are AMAZING.  They are made out of an incredibly soft fabric that feel amazing.  I wish all my clothes felt this way.  The material is also perfectly absorbent for all day wear.  I would double up or get the overnight kind if you typically leak easily or a lot.  I can go all day at work wearing these and not have to worry about leaking through if I happen to miss a pumping session.
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
Bamboobies are ridiculously soft and comfortable!! They're much thinner than my other breast pads, which makes them easier to conceal, especially if I'm wearing an unpadded bra like a sports bra. They're very absorbent.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
These are so so so soft. I wish I had these when I breastfed my first. But I got them for my second and am so glad I did. Breastfeeding in the beginning means sore nipples that are adjusting and lots of random leaking. (Think anytime you hear a baby cry) haha but these will be there to catch the milk, and be oh so soft on your sensitive adjusting nipples. Easy to throw in the wash and it means no waste!
Julie J.
The softest, most absorbent nursing pads out there! They're a little pricey, but so worth it! They don't get stiff after a wash, which I love. The heart designs are cute too. These are a must have for every nursing mom! No other kind even compares.
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They're so soft on my sore nipples and they stay in place really well. Love that they are washable so they're reusable, they're leak proof as well, my tanks and bras never get wet despite a lot of leaking and I haven't even bought the overnight/heavy Bamboobies, just the regulars. Will buy more and I highly recommend them.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best nursing pad in the market!! I've tried the disposable nursing pads and I hated it. Not only it's very uncomfortable but also im adding trash to our polluted Earth. Bamboobies are very soft and gentle to the skin. It's thick enough to absorb milk. I think this is a MUST to everybody moms out there!
Katie S.
These are the best ever!!! The heart design allows them to be unseen in your bra. The regular ones are very absorbent and are so soft that they won't irritate your nipples. Having reusable pads saves so much money!
Fatima H.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the shape and how soft they are, they're super thin, if you don't leak that much, like me, these breast pads are perfect for the extra protection, I just wash them with my baby's clothes and use them again and again
Lacey G.
These are a MUST! worked full time and pumped for over a year. the disposables were the worst, so bulky and uncomfortable. the heart shape makes it basically invisible. Noone can even tell your wearing a pad. the bamboo is soft and not annoying on the nipple. some pads are irritating cause your nips are so sensitive, these were perfect. easy to clean and just plain cute. I recommend this product to every mom to be...TRULY WORTH EVERY DIME!
Chelsea T.
I love Bamboobies! They're so soft on my sore nipples and they stay in place really well. I also love that they are washable so they're reusable instead of throwing money out with disposables. They're definitely leak proof as well, my tanks and bras never get wet despite a lot of leaking and I haven't even bought the overnight/heavy Bamboobies, just the regulars. Definitely will buy more and I highly recommend them.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Where can I purchase these?