Bamboobies - Nursing Pads Regular - 6 Pair uploaded by Mollie C.

BY BAMBOOBIES #3 in Nursing Pads

Regular Bamboobies are ultra-thin with a milk-proof backing so they are perfect for going back to work or going out for a night on the town when you don't want your nursing pads to show. They are ideal for light leaking or once your supply has been regulated. Regular Bamboobies are lined with organic bamboo velour to soothe tender nursing nipples on the inside and have a waterproof outer layer to protect your clothes. They're heart-shaped to cup your breast better than a circular pad - no creases means no lines. Bamboobies also have a hemp and organic cotton inner layer to absorb as much milk as possible. Bamboobies have been called the "Maserati of nursing pads" - the ultimate in luxury and softness. Green packaging, fair-wage sewing in Colorado, and sustainable fabrics make Bamboobies the smart & eco choice for new mothers. Also makes a great gift at a great price for a shower or new baby visit. This package has 6 pair of pale pink Bamboobies. No need to hand wash - just machine wash normally. see more...

• How many times can you wash them before they start gettin...1 Answers
  • do this show during use??1 Answers
  • I've been trying alot of pads but haven't tried the washa...1 Answers
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For reusable nursing pads these are AMAZING.  They are made out of an incredibly soft fabric that feel amazing.  I wish all my clothes felt this way.  The material is also perfectly absorbent for all day wear.  I would double up or get the overnight kind if you typically leak easily or a lot.  I can go all day at work wearing these and not have to worry about leaking through if I happen to miss a pumping session.
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
Bamboobies are ridiculously soft and comfortable!! They're much thinner than my other breast pads, which makes them easier to conceal, especially if I'm wearing an unpadded bra like a sports bra. They're very absorbent.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved these nursing pads! They are so soft and durable, but remain completely unnoticeable. Plus they are machine washable so they are easy to clean and continue to use. They even keep their softness after going through the washing machine and dryer!
Savannah W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite nursing pads of life! Super soft and they are so thin but hold what they catch. I Over produce so these help when I’m at work and can’t make it to the back quick enough to pump!
Jenica C.
Auburn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these best because of the softness. My other brands irritated my skin but these had a natural softness that made me feel very comfortable and dry. The value was equally matched with the price.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
I love washable reusable nipple pads. They capture milk, don’t get too moist, and prevent chaffing and irritation. Since my milk supply regulated, a hundred years ago or so, I only use them to prevent my huge nursing nipples from making prominent appearances whenever they hear crying or get too cold, but they were amazing in the beginning.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so convenient for anyone who is breastfeeding they help cover the nipple in your bra and they will catch any leaking you may have so it doesn’t go through your shirt they also protect the nipple with it’s soft material
Kerry D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I Loved these when I was nursing. I always buy reusable so I picked these up. They lasted a while considering they were washed plenty. They stayed soft vibrant. I would purchase again if I had a need for them.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
These are so so so soft. I wish I had these when I breastfed my first. But I got them for my second and am so glad I did. Breastfeeding in the beginning means sore nipples that are adjusting and lots of random leaking. (Think anytime you hear a baby cry) haha but these will be there to catch the milk, and be oh so soft on your sensitive adjusting nipples. Easy to throw in the wash and it means no waste!
Julie J.
The softest, most absorbent nursing pads out there! They're a little pricey, but so worth it! They don't get stiff after a wash, which I love. The heart designs are cute too. These are a must have for every nursing mom! No other kind even compares.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How hard are these to clean and care for?
Erica W.
What makes these better then disposable?
Janelle R.
Do you always use the matching colors?
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
How many times can you use these before they start to get weird?
Lacy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these?